Drunk/Tipsy AMA

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited March 2020
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ima few beers in - corona premiers - cause why not lol - what you drinking tonite mfp’ers

I had wine now I'm drinking corona familiar

what did your Tia tell you about MIXING DRINKS ?? >:)
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    Did you guys know there’s red velvet flavored Bailey’s? And in other news, cucumber flavored vodka is the cat’s meow

and you're having all of the above Michelle?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ima few beers in - corona premiers - cause why not lol - what you drinking tonite mfp’ers

I had wine now I'm drinking corona familiar

what did your Tia tell you about MIXING DRINKS ?? >:)

🙈 I'm really bad at taking advice errr if you haven't noticed 🤣
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Did you guys know there’s red velvet flavored Bailey’s? And in other news, cucumber flavored vodka is the cat’s meow

and you're having all of the above Michelle?

Lol! 🙈
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Ah my favourite thread. Quarantine has me all up in my liquor cabinet.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »

I'm going light. It's 3PM and I've just started on a Kirin. Gotta watch that intake. Alcohol stores were declared non-essential along with Waffle Houses! My Southern experience is crushed!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

I'm going light. It's 3PM and I've just started on a Kirin. Gotta watch that intake. Alcohol stores were declared non-essential along with Waffle Houses! My Southern experience is crushed!

Whaaaat? Alcohol is definitely essential right now! So when you run out that's you done? Or can you get some from the supermarket?

Its 9PM here and I'm on I dont know what number gin and tonic but the vibe is good.
  • KosmosKitten

Whaaaat? Alcohol is definitely essential right now! So when you run out that's you done? Or can you get some from the supermarket?

Its 9PM here and I'm on I dont know what number gin and tonic but the vibe is good.

We're resourceful here in the South. Most of us know how to self-produce, lol.

Also, I stocked up because I saw this coming a month or more in advance. ;)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

Thank goodness our governor knows alcohol is essential
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

'Golf' has been deemed an essential business here (really).
  • redfishbluer
    redfishbluer Posts: 48 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Golf is an easy thing to do while maintaining distancing. It's not in any way essential, but it's also not bad just because. No different than walking or running while maintaining proper air gapping.

• Motorsheen

Golf is an easy thing to do while maintaining distancing. It's not in any way essential, but it's also not bad just because. No different than walking or running while maintaining proper air gapping.

yeah, but.... clubhouse.
  • redfishbluer
    redfishbluer Posts: 48 Member
    edited April 2020

yeah, but.... clubhouse.

All shut down. Come in, pay, leave. Restrictions on number of patrons inside.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member

Oh cucumber vodka is so tasty!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    2s2i4rr1skzy.jpeg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited April 2020

Yet motocross and surfing are prohibited
  • KosmosKitten

Here, too.. but no, not alcohol. *kitten*.
  • Motorsheen

you can have my surfboard when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers....
  • TwitchyMacGee

Don’t you live in a desert?
  • Motorsheen

Don’t you live in a desert?

10 years in the Beach Cities just south of Los Angeles.

....... old habits