Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @Savannah80 I! LOVE! THE! PHOTOS! I’m so so proud of you!!
  • sharpdust
    sharpdust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lol I put February goals in my previous post, see I told you all I'm distracted
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    can't believe how many posts after a few days! Uplifting thoughts to all
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    Options
    @jguidi11 Take good care and I hope you are feeling better now.

@lbostic89 I am glad you get to go to your cousin’s funeral. I work for a Tribal government and they respect family relationships. Their definition of family for family leave is very extensive. They also have leave for funeral participation. Many tribal members sing or play at funerals. I am not a member but employees (team members) get many benefits. I am glad you have such good employers.

@shorepine I decided since I am over 60 with the Corona virus outbreak in Seattle area and with the time change I was going to use comptime on Tuesday and Thursday to get a touch more sleep. Well it didn’t work. I got a head cold last night. Two people were late Monday in my department. That wasn’t your last chance. Maybe concentrating on maintaining weight on purose will give your body a rest and reset the weight. It will be a good lesson on what is your true TDEE and what will be a health deficit for you. Look at @Brownsugar’s quote about sustainable weight loss. You are so close to onderland and you made progress good weigh-in.

@twosillykittens who interrupt me while I am reading your posts. I am being good and drinking ice water while I read them and I look over and one kitten is sipping my water and just discovering ice. I think cats are really scientists in a previous life.

@AlexandraFindsHerself I am doing today what you did Monday. I hope your week is going well.

@Savannah80 I really monitor my cravings for favorite foods that I normally stay away from. Before they get the best of me I have a small break and have one of the smallest size package of one thing. I focus on my weekly deficit on those weeks not my daily one for that one day. If I am feeling the least bit deprived I know that isn’t going to be sustainable to ignore that. Typically it is corn nuts for salty treats and licorice for sweet. Yes I know I am weird. But when you have to limit your treats you need to pick your favorites. This typically happens every 3-4 weeks but sometimes I go longer without feeling deprived. My mother never let us have sweets except my Dad made pancakes or waffles on the weekends. We did have a bowl of fruit. Thanks for sharing your marathon pictures. Congrats!

@TuesdayLucero it is important to learn how to maintain both for a rest from a deficit, to reset our bodies to out current weights which makes it easier to lose if we have plateaued and for when we hit our goal weights. It is so much better than regaining. We have a family camping trip every summer too usually in late July or August since we are in the northwest. Luckily we do something active each day and my family is starting to eat more healthy since as we get older it is hard to keep weight healthy. However even healthy chips have calories.

@skierzjes yes keep on keepin on.

@mmccloy12 one age related thing for me is that it doesn’t take as much alcohol to feel it so I usually have to stay at only one drink. I had a margarita on my birthday last Friday. I am not around those who drink much so it is easy for me. You will find what works best for you.

@JackyJax88 I think getting to your pre pregnancy weight is a good goal and focusing on healthy eating and exercising habits.

@alicia0116 Dancing so counts! I was dancing when I threw my knee out and found out I had arthritis. So now when I dance I am more careful but I should do more of it than I do.

@erthan111 I am so glad you have gotten through this challenging time and are able and willing to go back into healthy eating exercise and weight loss.

@torihudson6 good job with the healthy salad!
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @kathrynegrady we all have those days! You posted here after and owned it, which is really powerful. Put it behind you and start tomorrow fresh. They say to ask yourself what you didn’t want to think about feel when you have a day like that. It doesn’t always work for me but it could be helpful!

@KeriA I’m sorry you’re not feeling well and feeling the stress of the coronavirus - I know many of us are touched by it. Several families at my son’s school have been quarantined and I am expecting school with close next week. I think it’s for the best to stop the spread. Before we left for our trip I bought what I could in terms of paper towels, TP, cleaning supplies, canned beans, pasta, rice, etc. - all stuff that would keep. I was nervous something would happen while we were gone and that we would be unprepared. My husband thinks i am crazy and wants to go to a St Patty’s day party on Saturday since there are fewer than 20 cases in our DC/MD/VA area. That seems foolish to me right now; I know we all have circles we operate in for work and school right now but why widen that net for unnecessary social events? Even if we are not at high risk ourselves, others are and I feel we should do our part.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    I HATE.

Lots of things and people but I'm just generally full of hate right now and it's toxic. A poison in my soul.

I feel sick. I want to cry.

I'm taking a break for a bit. Hugs to you all.

((((((hugs)))))))) for you, too. Take care, we'll miss you, and come back when you feel better. :heart: