Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Options

Replies

• bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a decent day actually. I had a mix between meetings and desk time so was actually able to get some work done. And my meetings were good ones so I left feeling positive. I didn't manage to stick to my plan at dinner - I got a higher calorie option than planned. But I stuck to my plan in all other respects so I ended up in maintenance. That's my only eating out occasion this week so actually I am fine with that (need to actually hit green on some other days though!)

Yesterday's goals:

- Track all food and drink :)
    - Be in the green >:)
    - Not have unplanned snacks/ binge outside the home :smile:

- 30+ min lunch break :smile:
    - Take regular ‘breathe/ reframe’ breaks at work to manage emotions :neutral:Forgot, but didn't really need to
    - Positive affirmations Also forgot

- Finish by 6pm :smile:
    - Walk to pub >:)I decided just to get there quickly so took the tube (avoiding touching anything whilst on it...)
    - Train home by 10 :smile:

Today's goals:

- Track all food and drink
    - Be in the green
    - Not have unplanned snacks/ binge outside the home

- Walk to meeting
    - Positive affirmations

- Finish work at 7pm
    - Talk to boyfriend in French
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights off by 11

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wednesday March 11

Log :)
    Stay in the green >:)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :)

It’s my mum’s birthday today; my brother is cooking the main course (chicken in a creamy cheese sauce) and I’m doing the dessert of fresh fruit salad. I hope that I can stay in the green!

I indulged yesterday so no shamrock for me!
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Thursday 12 March

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options

WEDNESDAY:
    - Track every bite🔴
    - Stay green🔴
    - Sing for a funeral🟢
    - Exercise🔴
    - Dishes🟢
    - Laundry🔴
    - Rehearsal tonight🟢

Yesterday was a mixed bag. I got called in to sub after the funeral and then had to shuttle kids around after school. Not much time to get a lot done. But at least the funeral went really well. I was nervous, but I don’t think it effected my voice.

JFT THURSDAY:
    - Track every bite
    - Stay green
    - Sing for a funeral
    - Substitute for the gym teacher in afternoon
    - Exercise
    - Dishes
    - Laundry

Things are getting pretty real here too. School is still in session, but they’ve just cancelled all activities until April vacation. Kids are so disappointed that field trips are cancelled and even the plays at the middle school and high school. I can’t imagine all that effort and not being able to perform in the end. ☹️

My husband and I were supposed to go away for a few days in April, but we just decided to cancel it. It’s too risky right now. Hopefully we can reschedule later this year.

Stay healthy everyone!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Review plans. Jeans?
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update directions on website. Put sign on door - classes in lab. Take both copies of JC to lab and all portfolios.
    3. Class A: Create Works Cited. Print character analysis and narrative. NRI test. Review signups.
    4. Class B: NRI test. Caesar review.
    5. Planning: MEETING. Enter grades. Eval homework research and enter. Review and adjust plans. Update Goodreads.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Run - 5 miles. Play practice. Take poetry projects to play practice. Yoga with core/balance work. Email B. Email student. Message Z.
    8. Chop celery. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Monday - Vocab Week 4. Challenge book 2 discussion Friday; update due Monday. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of January: 194.6
    End of February: 196.2
    Today: 197.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Apr 30 8 AM but check on meetings and RS. Onco Apr ???. PCP Schedule for July. ObG schedule for October. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: 1984.
    8. House: Crawl space repairs. After that - siding? Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy new bikes and bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Find cousin photos.

WFTY: Progress. And we went late last night, though it was somewhat expected. Not sure how I'll do with my run today. Might end up inside if the forecast changes again.
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wednesday goals ✅
    Thursday goals
    # smart dinner
    # 500 cal in green after exercise
    # sufferfest
    # p90
    # 13 pull-ups

Looking at last few days I really struggle w dinner time meals...as long as I am working out at night it doesn’t bother me so much but it certainly doesn’t seem that that’s the right time to have my heaviest caloric load on rest days...
    The issue is that I am usually pretty hungry at dinner time and eat pretty fast. I have read all the tricks but once my “ feed frenzy” kicks in I have a hard time regulating it.
    Think the answer needs to be better, less stick to the rib type dinners and more clean options.
    What do you guys use for recipes?
    The web site is ok but a little limited.. even in the forum section.
    Preferably would like to find a site that also includes the caloric values of the meal.
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Log all food 👍
    2. Workout at home 👍
    3. Drink 150oz wate👎
    4. Afternoon appointment 👍
    5. Water when I get home👍
    6. Make dr appointment 👍 even after sitting on hold for 30 minutes!

JFT Thursday
    1. Log all food
    2. Drink 150oz water
    3. Work late to makeup time
    4. Water when I get home
    5. Gym
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Still having issues with this time change so not fully conscious yet.

@TerriRichardson112 please shamrock me for 3/11 😁

Yesterday 3/11:

1. Log all food😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😁
    3. Go for walk😁
    4. Finish work at 5:20😔
    5. Cook dinner😔

JFT 3/12:

1. Log all food
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Go for walk
    4. Finish work at 5:20
    5. Do workout
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,483 Member
    Options
    Recap W 3/11 ~ rest day
    1) Choose wisely at soup supper / net calories not horrible red / 14c water = Net cals -566 including overnight crackers :s sodium -1,408 :s sugar 0 :mrgreen: fiber excellent :smiley: protein ok :neutral: 14c water
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 8,345 steps, 250+ 11/14 & 24 floors :)
    3) Skype meeting :# technical difficulties ended up w/ normal phone conference / request DVDs from Surveillance :)
    4) Evening: pick up employee gift (yay) :) / winter market :) eggs, winter veg, microgreens, sourdough bread / soup supper 6 :) / church 7 :) / to-do's? :) folded & put away line-dried clothes, made overnight oats, then was lazy
    5) Unplug 9 :s / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & no tv 10 :s (workout before work Th)

JFT R 3/12
    1) Walked treadmill 2.6 mi 48:00 before work & stretched after = happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Figure out supper / net calories green / 14c water
    4) Evening: finish meal plans & grocery list / choir 6:30 / grocery shop / other?
    5) Unplug 9 / floss / retainers / bed & no tv 10

It was a struggle (I am NOT a morning person) but got up early-ish to work out before work ~ yay! Would've walked dog with LED gear, but not sure if yesterday's rain & melted snow froze on pavement overnight, and hard for me to tell before sunrise. Really looking forward to re-establishing dog walks & workouts before work, then evenings after work can be anything I want.

@teigansdad I use recipes from multiple sources: family recipes that I enter into Recipes (under Food) in MFP for nutritional info, cookbooks & Internet. One of my favorite books is Guilt Free Cooking by Taste of Home which has nutrition for every recipe. You can also import recipes into MFP from the Internet which then gives you the nutrition.

@PackerFanInGB Glad you saw that exchange about snowbird vs. snowboard. I thought it was hilarious! V happy you are enjoying your vacay!

Shamrock Challenge: 13X (17,18,19,21,25,27,1,2,3,5,6,8,10)

2020 Goals
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2.1.20 / 2.29.20
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb. / basement boxes Mar.
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    3/11
    1. Yoga - yes
    2. Pretrack food - yes
    3. Log all food - yes
    4. Stay within calorie goal - nope

3/12
    1. Yoga
    2. 4 mile run
    3. Pretrack
    4. Stay within calorie goal
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,154 Member
    Options
    ☘️ St Patrick’s Day Challenge ☘️
    Starts on Monday 17 February
    Ends on Sunday 16 March (29 days)
    Earn one ☘️ for every day in the green.

Aubrette: (aubyshortcake)
    ☘☘☘☘☘️ (Feb 17,18,19,24,27)
    ☘️☘️☘☘☘☘️☘️☘️☘️
    Mar: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,

Terri: (TerriRichardson112)
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ Feb: 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    (Mar: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,

Gwen: (beachwalker)
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 17,18,19,20,21,24,25,26,27,29
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️
    Mar: 1,2,3,6,

Hannah: (HEGoddard)
    ☘️ (Feb 26,
    ☘️ ☘️
    (Mar: 1,7,

Carmela: (cschmitz110515)
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 17,18,19,21,25,27
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    Mar: 1,2,3,5,6,7,10,

Jennifer: (jeschepp)
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 17,18,19,20,21,22,25,26,27
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    (Mar: 1,2,3,6,7,8,10,11,

Lisa: (SERmom3)
    ☘☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    (Feb 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,
    ☘️☘️
    Mar: 2,10,

Jen: (withgoodfirm)
    (Feb

Joan: (mytime6630)
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 17,18,19, 22,24,25,26
    ☘️ (March 8,

Tracie: (Snowflake1968)
    ☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 19,22,25

ZizzyBumble
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    (Feb 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,29,
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    Mar: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,

Nikki: (pridesabtch)
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 18,19,20,22,25,

Bookmeister
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 17,20,24,26,
    ☘️☘️☘️
    Mar: 2,4,9,

Please check that I haven’t missed any shamrocks.

Just to clarify things, being in the green means being under or at your calorie goal for the day. If you are under goal, you get a green figure, hence ‘in the green’. You decide your own calorie goal.

• TerriRichardson112
    Options
    The only failure is giving up!
    ==============================
    2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
    01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
    2020 Personal Discard Weight Challenge
    Name: Terri
    My plan is to weigh less at the end of each month than I did at the beginning
    SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
    GW: 147.1
    Jan: - 2
    Feb: - 1.3
    Sat 29 Feb: 148.8
    March:
    Week 1
    Sun 01: 148.6
    Mon 02: 148.9
    Tue 03: 148.8
    Wed 04: 148.6
    Thu 05: 148.4
    Fri 06: 148.5
    Sat 07: 148.2
    Week 2
    Sun 08: 148.6👀 I expect this will rise a little more with all the catered food at the birthday bash yesterday. Sodium/sugar overload.
    Mon 09: 148.9 👻
    Tue 10: 149.1
    Wed 11: 149.0
    Thu 12:
    Fri 13:
    Sat 14
    Sun 15:
    Mon 16:
    Tue 17:
    Wed 18:
    Thu 19:
    Fri 20:
    Sat 22:
    Sun 23:
    Mon 24:
    Tue 25:
    Wed 26:
    Thu 27:
    Fri 28:
    Sat 29:
    Sun 30:
    Mon 31:
    WFTY: DEPTH
    Depth Year - Updates
    I definitely have way too much stuff. I need to streamline my existence, resist adding more stuff, and start using what I have already got. I have been working towards doing this for several years with my decluttering. I need to stop the march of consumerism, and putting money into the pockets of other people by buying things I want rather than actually need.
    03 Jan: This is going to be way harder than I thought. Need to work out strategies and guidelines for what I can and cannot purchase.
    1. I have a stack of books which I haven't read. I will read one of those book a month, and not buy any more books this year. I will source any other books I want to read at the library.
    2. Book 1: The Illusionists - Rosie Thomas ✅
    3. Book 2: Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine, Gail Honeyman✅
    4. Book 3: Nothern Lights Ch 8
    5. I have closets full of clothes that no longer fit. I will work my way through them over the next two months, and either alter them to fit, or donate them to charity.
    6. 07 Jan: One bag already full and ready to go to the charity shop
    7. I have a lot of Craft supplies. I will optimise what I have before I buy any new supplies. Sticking to this one will be difficult.
    8. 07 Jan: Depth Year: I have Patchwork Craft this morning. I will pick out one of my ongoing projects and work on it to completion. No new projects until I have finished at least 3 ongoing ones.
    9. 14 Jan: Craft Group: working on patchwork project from last Tues.
    Daily Goals
    • Food: log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    • Exercise: Knee Physio; 7,500+ Steps daily; 30 + minutes intentional exercise
    • Other: Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation; Practice Self-care; Positively reframe thoughts; Live! Love! Learn!; 15 mins Daily Declutter session; keep up to date with chores

JFT Wed 11 Mar
    Daily Goals: 🌷
    Activities:
    • 10am: grocery shopping 🌷
    • After Lunch: Latin prep —>
    • more Laundry 🌷
    • 7pm: Crochet Group 🌷

JFT Thu 12 Mar
    Daily Goals:
    Activities:
    • am: flower arranging prep
    • more Laundry
    • After Lunch: flower arranging
    • Latin Prep!!!

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

WEDNESDAY:
    1. Weigh in :)
    2. 10,000 steps:( 9198
    3. 5 freggies :)
    4. 10C liquids :)
    5. walk on at least two work breaks :) all 3!
    6. rest--go to bed early :)
    7. 6 hrs sleep slept :smiley: 10h16m...might be a personal record!

THURSDAY:
    1. Weigh in
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 5 freggies
    4. 10C liquids
    5. walk on at least two work breaks
    6. cardio/weight workout
    7. 6 hrs sleep
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Universities in my area are going online-only. I'm kind of glad that I am not teaching right now, as it is not so easy to flip from in-person to an online format overnight. Our governor just outlawed gatherings of over 250 people starting today.

My current job in state government is considered essential, so it looks like we are not going to get time off. Working from home is technically possible, but I don't think that anybody is working on setting that up. There is talk of staggered schedules, but I don't see that happening soon. I am in a rural area with no COVID-19 cases at present, but we have them in every county around me. I am taking a wait-and-see approach. I am not sure how much having chronic health issues puts me at increased risk. My parents who are both nearing 80 and immune compromised are basically holed up and planning not to leave their home for a couple of months. Really they have to do that every winter because people are so careless in spreading the flu.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My work is going forward with a major event with international presenters and guests. I've staggered the seats so everyone is separate but I'm half expecting it'll be cancelled last minute. Either way this is just more work load and more anxiety and you can feel the stress pouring off everyone.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,206 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

☘️☘️☘☘☘☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    (Mar: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,

☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘️ (Feb 26,
    ☘️ ☘️

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    ☘️☘️

(Feb

☘️☘️ (March 8,11

☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 19,22,25

ZizzyBumble
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    Mar: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,

Bookmeister
    ☘️☘️☘️

Just to clarify things, being in the green means being under or at your calorie goal for the day. If you are under goal, you get a green figure, hence ‘in the green’. You decide your own calorie goal.

• kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @kathsk53 - what part of Canada are you in?
    I’m also in Canada.

I agree in biscuits and gravy not being good, I do know what it is though I have travelled in the States a bit.

@Bex953172 - I was 18 when I moved to Toronto from small town New Brunswick. I only had three stations on tv growing up and really didn’t know a lot about the world. Anyway, one of my bosses when I started working was from England. She calls me and asks me to “knock her up in the morning”. I didn’t know what to make of it. In my teenage mind, knock her up meant her her pregnant. Lol

JFT - tuesday March 10
    2L of water - 👿
    log all food - 🙂
    Move for 15 minutes - 👿
    Calories in green - 👿
    Gratitude Journal - 🙂

JFT - Wednesday March 11
    2L of water
    log all food
    Move for 15 minutes
    Calories in green
    Gratitude Journal

Went and had my eyes tested tonight, it’s been about 2 years since I had them tested last time, about the time that I started on this board.

Anyway my wonderful new benefits makes glasses so affordable! I ordered a pair and should have them in a couple weeks.

Sorry I can’t find time to respond to everyone, I am reading religiously though.
    @kathsk53 - what part of Canada are you in?
    I’m also in Canada.

I agree in biscuits and gravy not being good, I do know what it is though I have travelled in the States a bit.

@Bex953172 - I was 18 when I moved to Toronto from small town New Brunswick. I only had three stations on tv growing up and really didn’t know a lot about the world. Anyway, one of my bosses when I started working was from England. She calls me and asks me to “knock her up in the morning”. I didn’t know what to make of it. In my teenage mind, knock her up meant her her pregnant. Lol

JFT - tuesday March 10
    2L of water - 👿
    log all food - 🙂
    Move for 15 minutes - 👿
    Calories in green - 👿
    Gratitude Journal - 🙂

JFT - Wednesday March 11
    2L of water
    log all food
    Move for 15 minutes
    Calories in green
    Gratitude Journal

Went and had my eyes tested tonight, it’s been about 2 years since I had them tested last time, about the time that I started on this board.

Anyway my wonderful new benefits makes glasses so affordable! I ordered a pair and should have them in a couple weeks.

Sorry I can’t find time to respond to everyone, I am reading religiously though.

Hi I’m not in Canada but have visited a few times, have friends in Nova Scotia visited Toronto couple of years ago and fell I love with the city which is unusual for me, I normally stay well away from big city’s. Kath uk
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Thursday 12 March

Log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :)

@TerriRichardson112 a ☘️ for today please.
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options

☘️☘️☘☘☘☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    (Mar: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,

☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘️ (Feb 26,
    ☘️ ☘️

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

☘☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    ☘️☘️

(Feb

☘️☘️ (March 8,11

☘️☘️☘️ (Feb 19,22,25

ZizzyBumble
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    Mar: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,

Bookmeister
    ☘️☘️☘️