WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Okie - I'm thinking the same thing. In the UK a booked holiday is covered by ABTA, but I don't know if that applies to a voucher. Probably not. ;)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    LISA ~ Thanks for your comments. I totally agree! :)

Carol in GA
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,051 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Allie I'm learning deep breathing techniques for my singing so I have enough air to properly sustain notes. The up side of deep breathing is it calms you down.

When you deep breath you keep your shoulders down and breath deep enough that your stomach comes out as your diagram goes down.

I also go to meditation music and listen to the ones that have piano and scenes from nature. I mentioned this before in how helpful I found listening to this in times of intense stress.

I say enjoy your granddaughter and give yourself some slack. You are not alone.

:heart: Margaret
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Kate UK - Sorry to hear about your holiday worries. Spain is having a lot of problems. Is it worth going? They are taking stricter measures than us.

Allie - I hope looking after your granddaughter won't stop you being active in looking for a job. <3 Perhaps she could help you! :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK - Sorry to hear about your holiday worries. Spain is having a lot of problems. Is it worth going? They are taking stricter measures than us.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Waiting to see if flights are cancelled still a couple of days.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    <3
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    JR undies have rubber inside so holds the wetness in more.Still doesn’t phase him tho . He must have a high thresh hold for wet discomfort I’d be wanting dryness. Going to keep trying maybe he’ll catch on soon to what Y why I want him to stay dry for.

Concentration on JRs birthday with Pawpaw tomorrow. Happy thoughts 💭.

We’re all informed got the links to check to make daily decisions.Seeing bad sources popping up from them tabloids (Elvis had an aliens 👽 baby ones) on the news even now. Just keep living make any changes we need to as we go to our daily routines to meals. If we figure out low cal recipes for a stockpile of ramen noodles post it.

Big hugs guys. We got to look forward like Women who have survived in the past from wars to outbreaks. They were the back bones 🦴 in such times of trials y tribulations so are we (same DNA 🧬! Same instincts!) we can do this.Hard but will get through.

Amber Tx