Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??
    where them toxic crazy girls at I'm trynna know ya

I dont like question. Cause I'm that girl bestfriend 😂😩

Yeah but you're a married best friend......that makes it easier for the guy friend and less threatening for the other women he may date.

Just slightly. I just think my job is to keep reassuring the girlfriend and it's a little draining tbh
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??

I dont like question. Cause I'm that girl bestfriend 😂😩

Yeah but you're a married best friend......that makes it easier for the guy friend and less threatening for the other women he may date.

Just slightly. I just think my job is to keep reassuring the girlfriend and it's a little draining tbh

Sounds High maintenance .
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

She sounds cool ( thinks I'm funny and pretty) 😄. 3somes out on the town 😃.. I'd most likely become buddies with her too.

It must work both ways though, if my bestie is a bloke..
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

She sounds cool ( thinks I'm funny and pretty) 😄. 3somes out on the town 😃.. I'd most likely become buddies with her too.

It must work both ways though, if my bestie is a bloke..

This sounds like a lose lose for me in which I lose the girl to my BFF and up on the outside looking in 😂
  • Abs_magee89
    Abs_magee89 Posts: 127 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Why is it that men seem to always hog the radio in relationships. I see it all the time in my friends and my own relationship, whether they are driving or not, their music I gets played.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Why is it that men seem to always hog the radio in relationships. I see it all the time in my friends and my own relationship, whether they are driving or not, their music I gets played.

You like it... 😏😂
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

My music is so good tho
  • Abs_magee89
    Options

You like it... 😏😂
    That is beside the point! Lol I play what we both like when I get the chance. I have never forced anyone to listen to the poppy garbage I listen to when Im alone. Men are such music snobs 😂

• Abs_magee89
    Options

My music is so good tho
    😂 my response is for you too

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Men do you pee in the shower and when you do are you aiming for my loofah be honest
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    Men do you pee in the shower and when you do are you aiming for my loofah be honest

No, but then yes
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options

If I'm taking a shower, why not? Though I tend to aim at the drain.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Damn man I thought of the best reply to this but it's really inappropriate 😂...

I'll just say I never do this in the shower...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

A guy you really like is coming over for dinner...

What are you making?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Tacos. Duh!!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Peach cobbler
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Tacos. Duh!!

What about a guy you just know, from an online forum...

...still tacos??
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

reservations badum dum
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

A delivery order 🤷🏿‍♀️