Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    ok guys and ladies. if someone has noticeable acne scarring - is that a deal breaker?

no
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    This may have already been asked in the past 43 pages, but...

Guys,
    What motivates you, if anything, to pursue/date/partner with an older person (min 10 years older than you)?

- and -

What, if anything, motivates you to pursue/date/partner with a younger person (min 10 years younger than you)?
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ok guys and ladies. if someone has noticeable acne scarring - is that a deal breaker?

Absolutely not! If I'm this shallow...don't date me. 🙄
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    You ladies just freaking want it all don't you? 🙄

I don’t ask for a lot. All I want is an attractive man that surprises me with trips and gifts, is faithful, loves my birds, loves to talk on the phone, has a stable job, is fun to be around, and helps with housework. 🥰
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Not at all... I honestly don't even notice it ❤️
  • _Kashmir_314
    Options
    Guys: Can I drive your car, or nah?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Baby, you can drive my car
  • _Kashmir_314
    Options

Baby, you can drive my car

And maybe I'll love you 🎶
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited March 2020
    Options

Beep beep mm beep beep yeah!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    This may have already been asked in the past 43 pages, but...

Guys,
    What motivates you, if anything, to pursue/date/partner with an older person (min 10 years older than you)?

- and -

What, if anything, motivates you to pursue/date/partner with a younger person (min 10 years younger than you)?

Same thing as any other age...

Sex... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Nope.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

No. I’m not shallow and I have imperfections myself.

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

I don’t ask for a lot. All I want is an attractive man that surprises me with trips and gifts, is faithful, loves my birds, loves to talk on the phone, has a stable job, is fun to be around, and helps with housework. 🥰

See, some people probably think that is a tall order. I think it's awesome. Mine is an attractive man who is frugal and liberal, never wants kids, works hard and really really likes traveling and sex. My husband fits that perfectly. I didn't want anything else. Why is that bad to state what we need and want?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Guys/Girls

If someone you're not interested in romantically keeps sending you selfies of themselves, what do you do? Should the person ask if it's okay to send you selfies first?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,077 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

See, some people probably think that is a tall order. I think it's awesome. Mine is an attractive man who is frugal and liberal, never wants kids, works hard and really really likes traveling and sex. My husband fits that perfectly. I didn't want anything else. Why is that bad to state what we need and want?

It’s DEFINITELY not bad! It’s great. You need to be clear in what you want. I feel like it’s so much more powerful to be clear in want you want and it opens you up to actually getting it.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Guys/Girls

If someone you're not interested in romantically keeps sending you selfies of themselves, what do you do? Should the person ask if it's okay to send you selfies first?

Depends on the type of selfies and if they are texting as well...
    But if the person is just sending a selfie here and there, just a friendly one, I don't think its a big deal. Its not like I have to send any back. And if I don't want them to send any, I would just say so. 🤷‍♀️

But if the person knows there is no interest and is sending somewhat inappropriate selfies and messages, then I would say something. Or just block. 🤷‍♀️ If I don't want to deal with any possible conflict that may come from speaking up, I just block and end things. But I am a very non confrontational person..... 😬🙈
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Guys/Girls

The only person who does that to me is my sister and I just think she’s strange for it. Back in my dating days though I’ve never run across unsolicited selfies unless it was the 🍆. People are just randomly sending selfies??????
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Guys/Girls

Depends on the type of selfies and if they are texting as well...
    But if the person is just sending a selfie here and there, just a friendly one, I don't think its a big deal. Its not like I have to send any back. And if I don't want them to send any, I would just say so. 🤷‍♀️

But if the person knows there is no interest and is sending somewhat inappropriate selfies and messages, then I would say something. Or just block. 🤷‍♀️ If I don't want to deal with any possible conflict that may come from speaking up, I just block and end things. But I am a very non confrontational person..... 😬🙈

Tldr... Yet...

But I can tell by the emoji use that your answer is *kitten* adorable 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,077 Member
    Options
    Guys/Girls

It’s hard because I never want to be mean of course. I try to just say “nice!” Or “looking good!” But as long as you don’t give too much praise they seem to normally stop and move on? I think most people would rather hear “hot af” or “omg! I want you” than “looking good” and they get it. Unless you’re legit both not interested in each other, cuz those are valid compliments I give too. And honestly if someone asked me first and it was someone I wasn’t into, I don’t know what I’d say.