Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Cologne... Yes, no ,indifferent? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Any specific kind?

That’s a massive YES from me.

Prada for men are some of my favourites (Luna Rossa Sport, Black, Carbon) and Chanel Blue.....just to name a few!

Those are all too expensive for me *sigh* 🙄

I use my sons curve black lol - cause I’m nothing but class
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Reading this I just realized that my husband is shy, awkward - a little creepy, for sure - AND confident and cocky, definitely bordering arrogant.
    He's amazing. <3:D

I wonder what all you "average guys" think of women's music tastes. I know in my friend/acquaintance circle it's ridiculously important as though we're all still 14 instead of 40s. But really - what if you're into metal and the lady's all about country music? Does it matter to you guys?

Music definitely matters - it’s one of the first things in being up - I’m like ‘hey you on Spotify’ 😏
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??
    where them toxic crazy girls at I'm trynna know ya

I would take a multi-pronged approach:

1- find her on all her social media accounts and gently stalk her. We’re monitoring my guy’s comments while also looking for evidence of someone else she’s super into at this point, people. If she flirts with someone else, does my guy show ANY signs of jealousy or possessiveness over her? Is he trying too hard? Does he comment first on her posts? Does he ‘like’ all her semi-nude beach pics while not reacting to her knitting club posts? More than 2 yesses means we move to

Phase 2: get my guy’s passwords and sneak into his accounts. Monitor messages and emails. Check deleted photos in his phone. Check private browsing. Is he working out more lately? Is he concerned about his appearance? You know, still just gentle stalking.

Phase 3: create fake social media account and pose as my guy. Mileage may vary with this

Phase 4: burn her house down

this energy
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Reading this I just realized that my husband is shy, awkward - a little creepy, for sure - AND confident and cocky, definitely bordering arrogant.
    He's amazing. <3:D

I wonder what all you "average guys" think of women's music tastes. I know in my friend/acquaintance circle it's ridiculously important as though we're all still 14 instead of 40s. But really - what if you're into metal and the lady's all about country music? Does it matter to you guys?

Well... If you don't mind input from team "below average" over here...

You will be heavily judged based on your choice of music...

If it's all the latest pop music, you've basically told me that you have no soul, or not enough anyway...

If it's just not good music, I will question your judgment and probably never trust you...

If some of its good and some of its bad, I'm probably going to live a life of half bad music and no hurt feelings...

If you think and see the world as I do... I'm in trouble
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Men, how do you feel about woman who are constantly texting their men when they are out with friends?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??

I would take a multi-pronged approach:

1- find her on all her social media accounts and gently stalk her. We’re monitoring my guy’s comments while also looking for evidence of someone else she’s super into at this point, people. If she flirts with someone else, does my guy show ANY signs of jealousy or possessiveness over her? Is he trying too hard? Does he comment first on her posts? Does he ‘like’ all her semi-nude beach pics while not reacting to her knitting club posts? More than 2 yesses means we move to

Phase 2: get my guy’s passwords and sneak into his accounts. Monitor messages and emails. Check deleted photos in his phone. Check private browsing. Is he working out more lately? Is he concerned about his appearance? You know, still just gentle stalking.

Phase 3: create fake social media account and pose as my guy. Mileage may vary with this

Phase 4: burn her house down

So gangsta....

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

As long as he doesn't mind the guys (and gals) I've known forever and am close with, then we're cool and we can all hang. Life is too short for jealousy.
  • iMago
    Options
    Men, how do you feel about woman who are constantly texting their men when they are out with friends?

issa nag
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

What are the nature of the text ??

Cause a semi newd can’t wait for you get home text will always be welcomed

However

Where you at - how long you gone be - we’re out of tp text will not be tolerated

The context of the text depends on the relationship I suppose but I've been out with friends who are constantly texting their man when they are out with their male friends and I find it annoying AF. Screams insecurity to me.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Oh I get it... I thought you meant when she is out with friends 😂...

When I'm out... It better be a *kitten* emergency honestly... I can't even lol at this one
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Y’all are weird

Thank you, best compliment ever 💗😜
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Y’all are weird

Aww.... thank you! 💕😁
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Guys. How do you like your potatoes?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Y’all are weird

icsgmjid82oh.gif
  • iMago
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

This made me laugh.....and I have to admit it’s a tricky one.....but if he gives 100% back and there is trust and respect......it should be fine.
    Although, only time would really tell......
    What if the shoe was on the other foot?
    How comfortable would he be with that situation?

I think there isn’t a straight answer and it would all depend on other factors.....

well that's different.
    HE GOT TO GO

r35ua5n41pyn.gif

😂😂😂😂😂 why is it different?

BECAUSE!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys. How do you like your potatoes?

Super thinly cut, kinda limp, kinda greasy, lots of pepper and a little ketchup.. 😍