Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Guys, you like stupid girls, yes?

Good Lord, No.

Thoughtful, Kind and Educated.

btw, I've know more than a few highly educated folks who I regarded as complete morons.

mfp has spoken and i stand corrected. 😁
  • williamkent4O4
    williamkent4O4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyhow you feel like dressing is okay by me but you must look sexy and beautiful in it and also i don't like ladies with much muscles, it scares me away.🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Guys... when you see a chicks married, does it put you off?
    I’ve been told by a few people that guys don’t care when they see a wedding ring 🤷‍♀️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    i don't like ladies with much muscles, it scares me away.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mmmk... I truly thought this was a myth. Convenient for me as I like lifting (which will never ever change). So...

Guys/Gals,
    Do you have a preference for how lean, vascular, "ripped to *kitten* shreds," etc your partner looks?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Mmmk... I truly thought this was a myth. Convenient for me as I like lifting (which will never ever change). So...

Guys/Gals,
    Do you have a preference for how lean, vascular, "ripped to *kitten* shreds," etc your partner looks?
    I don’t like super vascular and lean both because it is unattractive to me and because it usually indicates a dedication to a type of eating I would find annoying. I respect individual choices, but for ME that’s a no.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Guys, you like stupid girls, yes?

I like goofy and weird... That's just in these days I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Stupid? Well mama always said a stupid is a stupid does 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Guys/Gals,

I don’t mind some definition on a woman - I like her to be fit - but the vascular/shred bodybuilding competition look is not appealing to me - nothing wrong with that. Just not what I’m attracted to
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Guys/Gals,

I don’t mind some definition on a woman - I like her to be fit - but the vascular/shred bodybuilding competition look is not appealing to me - nothing wrong with that. Just not what I’m attracted to

(Don't kill me, I'm not busying your balls)😂

Prior to your current physical appearance, would you have said the same thing? You've worked hard and are "in the best shape of your life." Have your standards changed now? Anyone can answer this - just want your thoughts.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Guys/Gals,

Prior to your current physical appearance, would you have said the same thing? You've worked hard and are "in the best shape of your life." Have your standards changed now? Anyone can answer this - just want your thoughts.

I would have been afraid to ask for what I want because I’d feel like a hypocrite
  • _Kashmir_314
    Options

Guys/Gals,

I would have been afraid to ask for what I want because I’d feel like a hypocrite

That's kinda how I felt about it, and why I asked for further explanation.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Guys/Gals,

Nah it’s always been what I was most attracted to - but not the only thing- so not being fit has never been a deal breaker for me - but was a preference even when I wasn’t I guess - hypocritical absolutely 🤷‍♂️
  • _Kashmir_314
    Options

Guys/Gals,

Nah it’s always been what I was most attracted to - but not the only thing- so not being fit has never been a deal breaker for me - but was a preference even when I wasn’t I guess - hypocritical absolutely 🤷‍♂️

10/10 for honesty
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I’ve been told by a few people that guys don’t care when they see a wedding ring 🤷‍♀️

depends.

if she initiates, then yeah I'll go for it. reason being, that if it ain't me it's gonna be someone else at that point. so it might as well be me.

but if she's clearly happy and not looking to start creeping then i ain't gonna go for it and try to change her mind.

You’ve said things like this before but what if it’s not true? What if you are unique in her mind? Playing devil’s advocate here
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

🙈.... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

depends.

if she initiates, then yeah I'll go for it. reason being, that if it ain't me it's gonna be someone else at that point. so it might as well be me.

but if she's clearly happy and not looking to start creeping then i ain't gonna go for it and try to change her mind.

You’ve said things like this before but what if it’s not true? What if you are unique in her mind? Playing devil’s advocate here

do you mean like, say she's interested in just me and not going out looking for just anybody?

I've done that before too. it's been a while now. if i could do it over I'd have stopped her from getting close to begin with i guess. we're on good terms now at least and for the most part it's like nothing ever happened except for every now and then.