Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    fellas- how yall feel when it's late and you been working all day and you just tired and want to get some sleep, but you finally get in bed and she starts trying to take advantage of you without your enthusiastic consent? NO MEANS NO LADIES this thread is now a safe space for men
    Guys. How do you like your potatoes?

The juxtaposition of these two posts
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    fellas- how yall feel when it's late and you been working all day and you just tired and want to get some sleep, but you finally get in bed and she starts trying to take advantage of you without your enthusiastic consent? NO MEANS NO LADIES this thread is now a safe space for men

Just keep the kids quiet... That's all I can hope for these days... 😂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i prefer to eat mine as freedom fries. with a fork.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

i prefer to eat mine as freedom fries. with a fork.

nkuzk4fb9zs8.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??
    where them toxic crazy girls at I'm trynna know ya

Dated a girl with a guy as one of her best friends. I didnt care at all.....turns out the more she liked me the more it bothered him. I think men hate that friends with benefits door being slammed shut even if they never use that door......

Insightful af & I want to change my answer
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??

Dated a girl with a guy as one of her best friends. I didnt care at all.....turns out the more she liked me the more it bothered him. I think men hate that friends with benefits door being slammed shut even if they never use that door......

Insightful af & I want to change my answer
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

Oooooch! ... That would be a whole 'nother level of psycho she was not prepared to deal with.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

Everytime I get that pang of jealousy I'd repeat my mantra

"don't be crazy...don't be crazy...don't be crazy"

Put post-its around the apartment, on fridge, computer, mirrors
    "DON'T BE THAT GIRL", "YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT", "DON'T BE CRAZY"

...and at the end of the day I'm not opposed to being sister wives

LGEZQOH.gif
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Ladies: Does the size of his watch REALLY matter, or is it more about how he adjusts his tie?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ladies: Does the size of his watch REALLY matter, or is it more about how he adjusts his tie?

Honestly, I rather be able to see the time properly so I guess the size matters a little. 🤏
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

I dont like question. Cause I'm that girl bestfriend 😂😩
  • 777Gemma888
    edited March 2020
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

I have a lot of male friends, so I would be the last person who would begrudge my man his female gender bff. If their relationship turns to being "a lot warmer" than just being friendly, I am open minded, where disclosure is EXTREMELY important. I don't mind if she joins us, I watch only or they do it alone, just as long as he notifies me about it.
    If my man' s door swivels, mine does too. His Open policy, is my Open policy. The Big Love concept is alarming to many, for me, it is a practice my culture accepts given your gleanings (male/female) - ONLY ONE is principle wife/husband though. Plus ones or more are no biggies/i].

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

paybacks a *kitten*, and I hold a grudge
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

is this a euphemism? Or am I a perv?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

Fried - believe some refer to as home fries
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

is this a euphemism? Or am I a perv?

Perv 😉 ...lol
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Seldom, seldom, happens. I can normally kill this by asking if this is a quicky or not. Quicky, I doubt I have ever been to tired for. (Passing out after sex = better sleep.) Non-quicky - well the question normally kills the mood right there.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

I dont like question. Cause I'm that girl bestfriend 😂😩

I lold 😂