Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    i don't like ladies with much muscles, it scares me away.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mmmk... I truly thought this was a myth. Convenient for me as I like lifting (which will never ever change). So...

Guys/Gals,
    Do you have a preference for how lean, vascular, "ripped to *kitten* shreds," etc your partner looks?

Frank Zane is the goals I aspire to achieve...

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

And on a woman... I've never been picky but, I'm not terribly into the muscular or vascular look, nor the super model skinny look... I guess I go for more of a natural look...

Like if you follow Stephanie Buttermore, I think she looked better after gaining about 20-30lbs over her competition weight... Btjm 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Guys... when you see a chicks married, does it put you off?
    I’ve been told by a few people that guys don’t care when they see a wedding ring 🤷‍♀️

depends.

if she initiates, then yeah I'll go for it. reason being, that if it ain't me it's gonna be someone else at that point. so it might as well be me.

but if she's clearly happy and not looking to start creeping then i ain't gonna go for it and try to change her mind.

You’ve said things like this before but what if it’s not true? What if you are unique in her mind? Playing devil’s advocate here

do you mean like, say she's interested in just me and not going out looking for just anybody?

I've done that before too. it's been a while now. if i could do it over I'd have stopped her from getting close to begin with i guess. we're on good terms now at least and for the most part it's like nothing ever happened except for every now and then.

Yes, that’s what I mean. Thoughtful answer
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Mmmk... I truly thought this was a myth. Convenient for me as I like lifting (which will never ever change). So...

Guys/Gals,
    Do you have a preference for how lean, vascular, "ripped to *kitten* shreds," etc your partner looks?
    I don’t like super vascular and lean both because it is unattractive to me and because it usually indicates a dedication to a type of eating I would find annoying. I respect individual choices, but for ME that’s a no.

Same. I prefer someone who is at a similar fitness level as me. Who is motivated to workout and be in shape, but could also veg out with pizza and booze for 5 days.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Guys/Gals,

I don’t mind some definition on a woman - I like her to be fit - but the vascular/shred bodybuilding competition look is not appealing to me - nothing wrong with that. Just not what I’m attracted to

(Don't kill me, I'm not busying your balls)😂

Prior to your current physical appearance, would you have said the same thing? You've worked hard and are "in the best shape of your life." Have your standards changed now? Anyone can answer this - just want your thoughts.

I am attracted to the same type of person. But when I was heavier, I just wouldn't have dated (and I didn't). When I was heavier, I wasnt happy where I was. I didn't want to be with someone at that level of unhealthy. So I waited till I got healthier before dating. But I don't want to go backwards. So I need to be with someone who also is looking to move forward and not backwards with fitness.
    My standards have been pretty much the same. 🤷‍♀️😊
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Guys/Gals,

I don’t mind some definition on a woman - I like her to be fit - but the vascular/shred bodybuilding competition look is not appealing to me - nothing wrong with that. Just not what I’m attracted to

(Don't kill me, I'm not busying your balls)😂

Prior to your current physical appearance, would you have said the same thing? You've worked hard and are "in the best shape of your life." Have your standards changed now? Anyone can answer this - just want your thoughts.

I am attracted to the same type of person. But when I was heavier, I just wouldn't have dated (and I didn't). When I was heavier, I wasnt happy where I was. I didn't want to be with someone at that level of unhealthy. So I waited till I got healthier before dating. But I don't want to go backwards. So I need to be with someone who also is looking to move forward and not backwards with fitness.
    My standards have been pretty much the same. 🤷‍♀️😊

Perfect response!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Guys

Do you find pregnant woman sexy?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

Honestly... Frank Zane, this Dudes a bodybuilding legend, Mr Aesthetics they call him...

I mean I could never get there without like 10lbs of skin surgically removed and even then, I'm not going to kid myself... Nor do I feel like I ever need to reach this for any reason..

I get, in the eye of the beholder and all, but are our ideals of beauty really so dissimilar... I mean, Dudes a living work of art, is he not?

Guys/Gals,

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys

Adorably... 💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys

nope. i don't find her hideous or anything, i just don't see her in that light at all at that point. like she just becomes a non-entity in my eyes really.

😂😂😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Guys

I think a sexy woman thats pregnant is still sexy. I dont think just being pregnant will make a woman sexy if she is not that way to me to begin with.

Agreed with this statement
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Guys

I think a sexy woman thats pregnant is still sexy. I dont think just being pregnant will make a woman sexy if she is not that way to me to begin with.

Agreed with this statement

Ditto.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Guys

Great answer. Seeing the person
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    renydo2 wrote: »
    Guys

actually i think that it adds to a woman's appeal - maybe not in a sexy way or anything - if you've been there and done that with a woman you love then i think it gives you a deeper understanding of how special this time is in a woman's life and makes you appreciate her more - what a miracle childbirth is - but hey - tjmo

I like this answer :)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

Honestly... Frank Zane, this Dudes a bodybuilding legend, Mr Aesthetics they call him...

I mean I could never get there without like 10lbs of skin surgically removed and even then, I'm not going to kid myself... Nor do I feel like I ever need to reach this for any reason..

I get, in the eye of the beholder and all, but are our ideals of beauty really so dissimilar... I mean, Dudes a living work of art, is he not?

Guys/Gals,

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

I appreciate the art and I respect the dedication to get there but...

He’s not sexually appealing to me
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    Ladies...

Guys/Gals,

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

I appreciate the art and I respect the dedication to get there but...

He’s not sexually appealing to me

My thoughts exactly.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I don’t find that extreme level of muscles on Zane physically attractive. It is a turn off actually.