Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Men do you pee in the shower and when you do are you aiming for my loofah be honest

no i aim for the toilet seat and surrounding floor on purpose right before i leave though
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

A guy you really like is coming over for dinner...

What are you making?

Tacos. Duh!!
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Peach cobbler
    Ladies...

What are you making?

reservations badum dum
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies...

What are you making?

A delivery order 🤷🏿‍♀️
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Starter - Pan Seared Scallops
    Main - Seafood Risotto
    Dessert - Homemade Tiramisu

(Hoping that he likes seafood)
    Ladies...

What are you making?

White rice unsalted and no butter with boiled chicken and a piece of wonder bread. Water in a plastic cup.

Merry me... 😏😂

I'm kidding, you're all awesome 💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

If he tears up while watching The Rise of Skywalker...

Deal breaker or weakness?

Asking for a friend 😬
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Men do you pee in the shower and when you do are you aiming for my loofah be honest

no i aim for the toilet seat and surrounding floor on purpose right before i leave though

I’d view that as a guy marking his territory and be quite flattered tbh
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Probably a huge mess in my closet
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??
    where them toxic crazy girls at I'm trynna know ya

I'm totally fine with this. I try to be this girl's BFF too.

But like a "Who is this chik, keep your enemies closer" kinda BFF, or a "I'm sorry my man fz'd you and not me passive aggressive pity" type of BFF?

🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??

But like a "Who is this chik, keep your enemies closer" kinda BFF, or a "I'm sorry my man fz'd you and not me passive aggressive pity" type of BFF?

🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Neither, I really need more girl friends in my life. And if she's cool with my man I'd probably be cool with her.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Asking for a friend 😬

I wouldn't have to know because I def wouldn't be watching it with you, but if you told me, I'd laugh and say "that's cute"
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Asking for a friend 😬

7mbd2vit8rdy.gif
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

Dated a girl with a guy as one of her best friends. I didnt care at all.....turns out the more she liked me the more it bothered him. I think men hate that friends with benefits door being slammed shut even if they never use that door......

Insightful af & I want to change my answer

I had this happen. Thought I had a guy friend, turns out he was in the wings trying to be "with benefits" the whole time. I invited him to my wedding and we've never spoken since. 😂
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Ladies: Does the size of his watch REALLY matter, or is it more about how he adjusts his tie?

NO TIES.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Depends what he likes. For my man it's beef tips and gravy with mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. He likes that heavy food. 😂
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Tacos. Duh!!

What about a guy you just know, from an online forum...

...still tacos??

Tacos for you!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Ladies...

Asking for a friend 😬

I mean sarcasm hat completely off here, men should be able to show emotion in public about anything, end of.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Tacos. Duh!!

...still tacos??

Probably lunchables
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

Dated a girl with a guy as one of her best friends. I didnt care at all.....turns out the more she liked me the more it bothered him. I think men hate that friends with benefits door being slammed shut even if they never use that door......

Insightful af & I want to change my answer

I had this happen. Thought I had a guy friend, turns out he was in the wings trying to be "with benefits" the whole time. I invited him to my wedding and we've never spoken since. 😂

I see it clearly in hindsight. Damn
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Anything he wants + dessert ;)
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Tacos. Duh!!

...still tacos??

Probably lunchables

...pre-assembled or do I, I mean some random Internet forum guy, have to put them together himself?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

6 months into the relationship. It’s going well. Sex is still hot, she sometimes pays for dates, you’re both having a good time and enjoying each other’s company, so far she hasn’t slashed your tires or insulted your mother’s cooking

but sometimes she skips shaving. She’s maybe a little stubbly. You ok with that?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

6 months into the relationship. It’s going well. Sex is still hot, she sometimes pays for dates, you’re both having a good time and enjoying each other’s company, so far she hasn’t slashed your tires or insulted your mother’s cooking

but sometimes she skips shaving. She’s maybe a little stubbly. You ok with that?

Si, no problem.......but, i keep my body pretty hairless besides my legs and face. All things being equal would an occasionally stubbly chest be a turn off?