Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Hey guys,

6 months into the relationship. It’s going well. Sex is still hot, she sometimes pays for dates, you’re both having a good time and enjoying each other’s company, so far she hasn’t slashed your tires or insulted your mother’s cooking

but sometimes she skips shaving. She’s maybe a little stubbly. You ok with that?

absolute dealbreaker

You ridem hard. No exceptions.

no sympy!
    i had a girl tell me one time she realized i was too old cause i used bitmoji and i am still HAUNTED by that

so basically- extrapolate that out to "there ain't nothing wrong with having standards". especially if you're a dude. our standards are usually low by default as it is.
    ok psycho, calm down

aqq52mq6d5gn.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

6 months into the relationship. It’s going well. Sex is still hot, she sometimes pays for dates, you’re both having a good time and enjoying each other’s company, so far she hasn’t slashed your tires or insulted your mother’s cooking

but sometimes she skips shaving. She’s maybe a little stubbly. You ok with that?

absolute dealbreaker

no sympy!
    i had a girl tell me one time she realized i was too old cause i used bitmoji and i am still HAUNTED by that

so basically- extrapolate that out to "there ain't nothing wrong with having standards". especially if you're a dude. our standards are usually low by default as it is.
    ok psycho, calm down

aqq52mq6d5gn.gif

rcnhvcmcvdzw.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

A guy you really like is coming over for dinner...

What are you making?

Chilli and chocolate chip cookies.

Basically I would have found out his favorite foods in advanced and picked one I could actually make.

And everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies.

👆
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Dessert we both like. Assuming I know him well enough to have given him the address to my house that is. However, many guys are mavens in the kitchen and grill, I would more likely ask him what I need to buy, marinate, food prep, so he may cook/grill for me. I am an exceptional sous chef 😉
    Yes. I think I’d try to make him feel at home in my kitchen

Why be Martha Stewart, when it's sooo much easier for me to be me watching him roll up his sleeves, start to glisten in all the right places AND JUST ENJOY THE VIEW.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Hey guys,

absolute dealbreaker

no sympy!

That is some serious PTSD grounding relationship hauntings you'd been through. Acha!
  • 777Gemma888
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hey guys,

absolute dealbreaker

no sympy!

That is some serious PTSD grounding relationship hauntings you'd been through. Acha!

yeah i am seriously looking forward to taking out my unresolved mental illnesses and traumas on womankind WELL into my 70s at this rate

In the islands we say, "Why stop the mellow when you are far from your sell by date?Keep your socks knockin n rockin and keep on livin' n lovin."
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Guys, do you prefer your side piece to still live with her parents or when she lives with her husband?

😍
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Tacos. Duh!!

What about a guy you just know, from an online forum...

...still tacos??

Probably lunchables

...pre-assembled or do I, I mean some random Internet forum guy, have to put them together himself?

For you... I'll stack them and even throw in a juice box 😘
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Ladies...

What are you making?

Dessert we both like. Assuming I know him well enough to have given him the address to my house that is. However, many guys are mavens in the kitchen and grill, I would more likely ask him what I need to buy, marinate, food prep, so he may cook/grill for me. I am an exceptional sous chef 😉
    Yes. I think I’d try to make him feel at home in my kitchen

MUCH better plan!

"I'd looove to see your ramen skillz, baby"

And I really do like ramen with a splash of toasted sesame oil, scallions, & a poached egg. If he can do that we won’t need steak. ❤️

My guilty secret is a love for ramen. It also appeals to my inherent Scottish thrift. :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Guys, do you prefer your side piece to still live with her parents or when she lives with her husband?

Husband...

Once they leave they suddenly decide they have morals... 😂
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

I prefer her to at least lie and say she’s divorced or in an open relationship
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Guys. Nice eyes or nice rack?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Y

I prefer her to at least lie and say she’s divorced or in an open relationship

It’s complicated
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Omg eyes of course
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

With a gun to my head... Rack
    Unless we are talking like purple, or red eyes or something 🤷🏽‍♂️