Name one food item that you stopped eating

Options

Replies

• Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings. I am from Buffalo and that was a staple in my life!

As for Ramen noodles, I know there is a lot of sodium, but I make them for my hubby, who isn't dieting. :grumble: Take any flavor noodles and make according to the package. Throw the flavor package away or use for another time. Drain the liquid out, put a pat or two of butter or whatever substitute you want and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. It is delish!
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    McDonald's/Burger King actually pretty much all fast foods. Although I did have a KFC last week :blushing: :happy:
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    tomato sauce :sad:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I havent stopped eating anything to be honest... everything in moderation!
  • yoghurtand
    Options
    I'm a moderation type of person. I never considered my diet to be unhealthy and I enjoyed it all, I just ate too much of everything, so I haven't stopped eating anything to be honest (but some of the portion sizes have become tiiiiiny). But I can no longer eat the full calorie/fat/sugar version of anything that I know has a 'diet' version, e.g. light butter/spreads; hot chocolate, low fat cheese; milk; yoghurt... It freaks me out.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fast food.
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Sugar and Grains.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything haven't prepared myself. I'd kill for shop bought cakes, or a bag of crisps, but if I can't total my calories and fat accurately then I can't eat it. My deal with myself is that when I get to my ideal weight I'm going to Pizza Hut, or Costa!
  • leannemcc
    Options
    I've not been eating Bread for the past week. I've also given up full fat fizzy Juice and trying to drink more water! x
  • johnlich
    Options
    Butter. I joke that I haven't given it up but only eat skimmed butter!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Nothing I havent stopped anything
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Nothing is totally off the menu, that way i dont get any cravings. If i want something, i just work it into my calorie budget. :)
  • jamms22
    Options
    Well I am going to try my best with Fast Food... It will be hard with the kids but I am going to try,,
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything, I just pay much more attention to portion control. I have been on so many diets and I am pretty much an all or nothing type of girl so I eaither starve or binge, this app however has changed all that and it feels great to just have what i want, just much less of it :):)
  • bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I stopped eating mammals and birds. This put an end to McDonalds (the veggie options look awful!) and jelly sweets which I used to go crazy for! I don't crave any of these products anymore, it feels so good to not have that evil sugar-addict voice in my ear....and to not be so spotty or constipated (sorry :-P )
  • routerguy666
    Options
    The starbuck's Oat Maple Scone I had for breakfast on the way to work every day for I don't know how many years.

And the 12" pizza (all of it) I'd gorge on pretty much every Friday night.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Fast food LOL I used to been a fast food junkie. Also Dr. Pepper I was ADDICTED!!!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings and fried fish sandwiches....
  • SlenderSuze
    SlenderSuze Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anything white~ sugar, rice, pasta, white bread, potatoe. Adding brown rice, whole grain pasta and bread and in smaller servings than before.
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fast food & pop with calories.