Options
    looking good! great job!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look awesome! Nice and fit.
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
  • lisagilly78
    Options
    wow you look amazing
  • agrabau
    Options
    It is something that is only available through Beachbody (or amazon/ebay)- it has a three disc progression- 'Start It Up" ( the first disc- 20 minutes) that you complete for the first few days until you are comfortable with the moves- then "Ramp it Up" (the second disc you complete for about two weeks- 45 minutes) and then "Burn it Up" (the last disc that you do for about 4 weeks- 60 minutes). I stuck to the program and completed 6 workouts a week and one recovery day. It combines lunges, squats, standing ab work, resistance bands, leg work, and abs on teh floor). I bought a Heart Rate Monitor so i could track my calories in and calories out a little better. I just started the Slim Series (which are follow up discs to SLim in 6). Feel free to add me if you have more questions or need support! ~
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Oh man! You look SO great!! You are a great motivator!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    You look like a different person!!! Amazing work!!!! Love the tan!! BeachBody programs are the BEST!!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    OMG! Look at your back and belly! lol...what little there's left of your belly. :wink: Nice work!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow! you can see a big difference and you look fabulous! Congrats!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats!
  • vjim25
    Options
    WoW! You look great!!!
  • agrabau
    Options
    Thanks everyone! There are so many people on MFP that have motivated me so I'm hoping I can return the favor!!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Great results !! I am curious, do you need anything but the dvd's for the slim in 6?
    How long is each workout?

I have done the 30 day shred in the past but may try the slim in 6 after my training for my 1/2 marathon is done in two weeks
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! How tall are you?
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Go you! Great results!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look soooooo awesome !!!!! I need some results like that!!!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    awww you look awesome :) keep up the great job :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look so good it almost looks like one of those "it can't be real" before and afters. You look better, tanned, and happy...good for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!