What's on your mind?

Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Our neighbor just bought a AR-15.

If anybody tries to break-in, I'll just send them next door.

😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

😂

Ive printed a bunch of bogus ' Covid-19 Quarantine/ Death Scene' notices that I'll post around our property.

They will scare the bad guys off and they will go next door, walking into a hail storm of bullets.

He just bought the AR-15. I'm sure he's anxious to try it out.

I'll let our neighbor get his name in the newspaper, not mine.
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member

😂

Ive printed a bunch of bogus ' Covid-19 Quarantine/ Death Scene' notices that I'll post around our property.

They will scare the bad guys off and they will go next door, walking into a hail storm of bullets.

He just bought the AR-15. I'm sure he's anxious to try it out.

I'll let our neighbor get his name in the newspaper, not mine.

I didn't think I was up for social media today, I'm glad I stopped in. 😊 You never disappoint, my friend.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Is @gettinlean19 just a way for Kashi to roll out a new line?

I mean.. one’s a directive and one’s a process. Super duper not even close to the same thing 🤓
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Is @gettinlean19 just a way for Kashi to roll out a new line?

I mean.. one’s a directive and one’s a process. Super duper not even close to the same thing 🤓

Boo.
  • Motorsheen
    Confined to the 'Casa de suciedad, miseria y desesperación', I saw no reason to shave.

That's been over a week ago.

I dunno, I think maybe I'm too pretty to cover this grill with a beard.

Also...

If nothing else, for the sake of trying to have some semblance of normalcy, it's probably time to shave.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Confined to the 'Casa de suciedad, miseria y desesperación', I saw no reason to shave.

Also...

If nothing else, for the sake of trying to have some semblance of normalcy, it's probably time to shave.

why bother?
  • Motorsheen

Also...

why bother?

Good point.

Besides, I'm saving a bundle on the cost of razor blades!

When I told The TrophyWife that if this Covid-19 thing goes on much longer, she'll need to give me a haircut..... this is the look I received:

close-portrait-confused-caucasian-woman-260nw-1008090739.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    The donuts I have left..

e90zfhcypgo7.jpg

Meaning you've left them for someone/something else or you only have those yet to eat or rub yourself upon?

This is what goes on while I take a nap? No wonder I miss everything.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    The donuts I have left..

e90zfhcypgo7.jpg

Meaning you've left them for someone/something else or you only have those yet to eat or rub yourself upon?

This is what goes on while I take a nap? No wonder I miss everything.

Yes, pastry fondling discussions transpire whilst you slumber.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    I think I am getting meaner or just more easily annoyed the longer I am home.... 😬
  • honeybee__12
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I think I am getting meaner or just more easily annoyed the longer I am home.... 😬

I know I am, grrrrrrrr! Lol 😳
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Just saw a post on faceboob mocking people who are scared of the virus while spouting off about “debunked coronavirus myths” and trivializing the number of people who have died as “people who were going to die anyway” is how I’m feeling
  • tinak33
    Just saw a post on faceboob mocking people who are scared of the virus while spouting off about “debunked coronavirus myths” and trivializing the number of people who have died as “people who were going to die anyway” is how I’m feeling

Wtf
  • tinak33
    That I think I'm on ball 9ish and still no closer to being done? This is driving me nuts. I'm bored of working on this, but I've come so far that I want to finish it... however, it keeps eating up yarn and I can't keep driving out to Michael's to get one ball of thread at a time to finish it anymore.

myg4tich50ax.jpg

That is beautiful. ❤
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    That I think I'm on ball 9ish and still no closer to being done? This is driving me nuts. I'm bored of working on this, but I've come so far that I want to finish it... however, it keeps eating up yarn and I can't keep driving out to Michael's to get one ball of thread at a time to finish it anymore.

myg4tich50ax.jpg

That is beautiful. ❤

Thank you. My hope is that ONE DAY it will adorn my actual table. I had another (quite different than this), but my cats ate it and it unraveled and fell apart. :(
  • brennabye
    brennabye Posts: 2 Member
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    This is great... We all have things on our mind and don't necessarily have anyone to talk to or banter about. The thing on my mind is how I'm going to get through tomorrow on a liquid diet before a Saturday colonoscopy! Ugh!!!!

Ugh, good luck!

Yep me too lazy day have walk my dog
  • honeybee__12

myg4tich50ax.jpg

It’s beautiful!
    I wish I knew how to crochet or knit.