Less Alcohol - MARCH 2020 - One Day at a Time

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome @tufntender. We are here to listen and support the hard times your having. Nothing seems easy any longer. Like trying go for a simple walk or hike actually takes a thought process. A good beginning is that you realized the over abundance of empty calories from the alcohol. And that is a great start. We hope you will follow us over onto our April thread
    Beginning tomorrow....and that is NO FOOLS.
    You can follow this link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10790403/less-alcohol-april-2020-one-day-at-a-time#latest
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Another reason to be AF alcohol reduces bodies immunity levels increased suseptibility to the virus
    2 of the 3 local liquor stores have closed majority of the day,workers weren’t available anymore remaining store can have lines halfway around the block since only 2 customers at a time allowed in
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Oh and bring on April!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Oh and bring on April!!

I am with you on that! Hope you are feeling much better.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    As usual, I am going to try for 16-20 AF days for the month.
    I had 18 AF days for January
    I had a surprising (and record setting for me) 21AF days for the short month of February!
    18AF days for March

Sunday March 01 - AF - The month kind of came in like a lamb out West.
    Monday March 02 - AF -
    Tuesday March 03 - AF - It is my designated drink day, and I felt like having drinks but decided not to today.
    Wednesday March 04 - AF
    Thursday March 05 - 3 drinks
    Friday March 06 - AF - Felt like having a few drinks, but didn't because of my recent 2AF days in a row rule.
    Saturday March 07 - 3 drinks
    Sunday March 08 - AF
    Monday March 09 - AF - Going to be AF for at least a few days, I have lots going on this week.
    Tuesday March 10 - AF - Stressful work day, my usual drinks day, maybe later in the week.
    Wednesday March 11 - AF - Early morning tomorrow, so no drinks tonight.
    Thursday March 12 - AF -
    Friday March 13 - 3 drinks
    Saturday March 14 - AF.
    Sunday March 15 - Drinks.
    Monday March 16 - AF
    Tuesday March 17 - 2 drinks.
    Wednesday March 18 - 3 drinks - my post is getting a bit long, I will delete some of it...
    Thursday March 19 - 3 drinks. I was just being self-indulgent. Time to rack up more AF days soon.
    Friday March 20 - 3 drinks. Self indulgence continues.
    Saturday March 21 - 3 drinks. Just about ready to get back on the AF bandwagon although I am not sure really why. At least for a couple of days.
    Sunday March 22- AF - Glad to have a motivator to make me AF for at least a couple of days - I have a telephone job interview Tuesday morning at 7am, so I want to be as fresh as possible. Not a great paying job, but there are benefits and stock options which is more important to me at this stage. Garden Centre for Home Depot here in town. Inching toward that 16-20 AF days for the month.
    Monday March 23 - AF - Lots of fresh air today, early to bed and getting up very early to be awake and functioning for my 7am telephone interview (thinking that it must be someone in the East to whom that is 9am). I will Zumba first to get some oxygen to my brain : - )
    Tuesday March 24 - 3 drinks, hours ago. I was up at 4am to prepare for the phone interview. It went great. So many posts here that have touched my heart.
    Wednesday March 25 - AF - Really felt like having drinks, but need to get back to that spacing of at least 2 days AF in between.
    Thursday March 26 - AF - Slid to that 16th day somehow. 5 drinks days in a row this month, I haven't done that in so long. These are not normal times, I have definitely cut myself some slack.
    Friday March 27 - 3 drinks - Not planned.
    Saturday March 28 - AF - That was not easy.
    Sunday March 29 - 2 1/2 drinks (last half is in the freezer lol). Again not planned, and missed my 2 AF in a row. AF tomorrow for sure!
    Monday March 30 - AF
    Tuesday March 31 - 3 drinks.

18 AF days out of 31 days
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. I've been MIA for over a week, but still keeping track. I'm checking in with my March totals. I had 22 Alcohol Free days in March. My goal was to simply have more AF days than days where I drank, which I accomplished, although I was supposed to be on a tropical vacation for almost 2 weeks. The vacation didn't happen, and I've struggled with cravings for drinking. Two of the drinking days I've had in quarantine I went way overboard, which is concerning, although I haven't had many of them.

Anyway, I'm moving on over to April! See you there.

Mar 1: AF
    Mar 2: AF
    Mar 3: AF
    Mar 4: AF
    Mar 5: AF
    Mar 6: half a drink
    Mar 7: 2 drinks
    Mar 8: 4 drinks
    Mar 9: AF
    Mar 10: AF
    Mar 11: AF
    Mar 12: AF
    Mar 13: AF
    Mar 14: 3 drinks
    Mar 15: 3 drinks
    Mar 16: 2 drinks
    Mar 17: AF
    Mar 18: AF
    Mar 19: AF
    Mar 20: AF
    Mar 21: 6 drinks, I think
    Mar 22: AF
    Mar 23: AF
    Mar 24: AF
    Mar 25: 2 drinks
    Mar 26: AF
    Mar 27: 6 drinks, ugh
    Mar 28: AF
    Mar 29: AF
    Mar 30: AF
    Mar 31: AF

Total for March: 22/31 days AF

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    109365548.png

Can't figure out why my ticket tracker from @myfitnesspal doesn't work anymore!