2020 Welcome Noobs to MFP

Replies

• LoriAnna62
    LoriAnna62 Posts: 85 Member
    Does anyone know....is there a way that you can look at your own post history? All in one place?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    LoriAnna62 wrote: »
    Does anyone know....is there a way that you can look at your own post history? All in one place?

Yes.. Look for magnifying glass on page, for me it's on top because I'm on my phone. Click it and put your user name in author box .. it will search and bring up all your posts.
  • LoriAnna62

Yes.. Look for magnifying glass on page, for me it's on top because I'm on my phone. Click it and put your user name in author box .. it will search and bring up all your posts.

Thanks! Do you know which page? I don't have a smartphone, so I'm on a computer.
  • slimgirljo15

Thanks! Do you know which page? I don't have a smartphone, so I'm on a computer.

Wait a minute, I'll change to desk top view and look
    Brb
  • slimgirljo15

419vryrtllax.jpg
    Do you see that on your page?
    Click.. press drop down arrow in right of search box.. you'll see this
    a5jlc9t39cew.jpg

• LoriAnna62

419vryrtllax.jpg
    Do you see that on your page?
    Click.. press drop down arrow in right of search box.. you'll see this
    a5jlc9t39cew.jpg

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I wanted!!! :)<3:)
  • Ladysds1
    Ladysds1 Posts: 1 Member
    Newbie-long-time workout enthusiast who has gotten 'a little older' and stopped working out. I have been establishing a new workout routine going to the gym 3-4 times a week since the first of the year. Feeling like I have momentum and proud of myself!
  • anbknaga
    anbknaga Posts: 2 Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Heya this is my day 2 and i am trying to understand about the exercise and adding calories. Can someone explain this to me? I did slimming world and lost 5stone but i am unable to do it now so hoping calorie counting is gonna be better.

Your calorie goal assumes you will not exercise (even if you told MFP you plan to), so when you exercise you log it and eat the calories back. Depending on the exercise it can overestimate cals, so many recommend eating back only 50-75% at first (you can modify the calories from the exercise when you log it) and then assessing results after a few weeks.

But it will affect my kcal values right? End of the day - my kcal count will still show in green with 25% pending & it means I haven't achieved the goal? Is that okay?
  • anbknaga
    anbknaga Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone, This is Naga from India. I want to lose my weight and get leaner. I just started beginner level alternated days 15/20 mins workout and now tracking my food intake here. By the looks of it, this community seems great and I wish to use this platform to my fullest & contribute back once I learn the stuff.

Happy goal setting y'all :)
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I'm nearly celebrating a 1 year anniversary with Fitness Pal :) add me
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy add me celebrating 1 year fitness pal
  • amiley171
    amiley171 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am Newbie.
  • gvdjzo
    gvdjzo Posts: 10 Member
    I'm a revived newbe. Health and injuries woke me up to getting things done. Working on making small, consist and purposeful changes.
  • gvdjzo
    gvdjzo Posts: 10 Member
    Good morning. Encouragement, ideas and sharing your wins always welcome.
  • beckiemobley
    beckiemobley Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2020
    🤗
  • beckiemobley
    beckiemobley Posts: 17 Member
    Newbie here too! Better pate than never huh 🤗
  • lauraatkinson109
    lauraatkinson109 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm new. I need help type 2 diabetic
  • clemteen
    clemteen Posts: 5 Member
    I’m a newbie as well. I’ve been using the MFP app for a few days now to get my MACROS. I’m not sure if I’m using it right but would love to have others I could relate with while on this journey.
  • CareyAnn876
    CareyAnn876 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, there!
    I'm not new to MFP, but I'm brand new to the community! o:)
This discussion has been closed.