What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,082 Member
    ok this is gonna be so "what is she even talking about" but I feel like I've finally managed to shape/round out my shoulders a bit through exercise past 2 months... and I know it's probably not noticeable to anyone but me but... (same weight both photos, march on the left, may on the right)
    3ys9zbv70h8h.png

Very nice, I can see a difference. The shoulder is a little rounder and the arm looks more toned. Great work!
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    This weekend is giving me many opportunities to test myself, apparently. Managed to stay on plan and pass up donuts, chips & cheese dip, pizza, homemade bread, and homemade chocolate chip cookies. I didn’t even finish my second glass of wine bc I didn’t like it enough. Hit my calorie goal (I’d been too far below over the previous 2 days, so I ate a banana—not a cookie!—to get up to calories last night).

Surprisingly not as hard passing up the junk as it usually is...trying to remind myself it will not make me feel good to eat it (digestive issues lately, seem to be improving with some diet changes).

This is an important one: knowing when foods will make you feel bad and avoiding them. I have countless times done this with dairy but I’m trying to put my foot down!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!