Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,642 Member Member Posts: 2,642 Member
    ha! nice one.

hows we all doin'?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,256 Member Member Posts: 11,256 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    1h3mykrtxbvd.jpg

Yes, but also on symptoms related to food... as I stopped running and still eat carnivore, my appetite has diminished accordingly. Suddenly I am eating significantly less and feel full on so much less. This was never true when eating plants, so it is a shock. I kept thinking maybe my sudden tiny appetite is a symptom of Covid-19 because I saw that lack of taste and lack of appetite were less common symptoms. Ya'll, I have taken my temperature more in the past 2 weeks than in the decade before.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,419 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,419 Member
    1h3mykrtxbvd.jpg

To be fair, they did leave a bad taste in your mouth. :p
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member
    1h3mykrtxbvd.jpg

I've never ACTUALLY tasted any of them. But they did make me question my decision making.
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 697 Member Member Posts: 697 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    ha! nice one.

hows we all doin'?

Hanging in there!! Bored and trying not to take naps haha
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,419 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,419 Member
    1h3mykrtxbvd.jpg

I've never ACTUALLY tasted any of them. But they did make me question my decision making.

:lol: I didn't mean literally tasting them. I meant figuratively
    This lockdown has my sleep schedule all kinds of screwed up 😕 Waiting for this melatonin to kick in. Anybody else wide awake?
    1sphere wrote: »
    This lockdown has my sleep schedule all kinds of screwed up 😕 Waiting for this melatonin to kick in. Anybody else wide awake?
    it has me saying "What is life? I WANT the answer"

Now is a good time to dig deep and try to find the best answer that will satisfy YOU. I feel like everyone has their own answer/ definition to that question. Damn wasn't expecting to get all deep like that haha.
    same here. I was 10 minutes late to work today, and I work from home. Just couldn't get to sleep to wake up.
    same here. I was 10 minutes late to work today, and I work from home. Just couldn't get to sleep to wake up.

Isn’t it Bank Holiday there?

Not so far as I'm aware. Do we have bank holidays on Fridays? I thought that was only Mondays. What holiday are you thinking of?

Even so, I don't get holidays off. But I would get holiday pay, if it was a holiday.

Not so far as I'm aware. Do we have bank holidays on Fridays? I thought that was only Mondays. What holiday are you thinking of?

Even so, I don't get holidays off. But I would get holiday pay, if it was a holiday.

Good Friday here, I thought it was the same everywhere!

Oh, is good Friday a bank holiday? I didn't realize that.

Good Friday here, I thought it was the same everywhere!

Oh, is good Friday a bank holiday? I didn't realize that.

It is here, and so is Easter Monday!

oh nice! Here's hoping my company recognizes today and tomorrow, and gives us some holiday pay! :)
  • 28Haveitall202028Haveitall2020 Member, Premium Posts: 158 Member Member, Premium Posts: 158 Member
    1h3mykrtxbvd.jpg

🤣🤣🤣
  • baebabubaebabu Member Posts: 212 Member Member Posts: 212 Member
    *mingling*
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 300 Member Member Posts: 300 Member
    baebabu wrote: »
    *mingling*

btx5rczm6vmp.jpg
    Me too 😎
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Member Posts: 169 Member Member Posts: 169 Member
    Hello every one before the lock-down by me I was unable to meet anyone.

And with the lock-down I feel a bit more lonely having to sit alone in my house unable to go anywhere is just killing me.

How is every one doing?
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member
    Hello every one before the lock-down by me I was unable to meet anyone.

And with the lock-down I feel a bit more lonely having to sit alone in my house unable to go anywhere is just killing me.

How is every one doing?

I'm doing ok. I'm trying to get used to this because it seems that this will go on for a while. Do you have family & friends you can video chat will to help with the loneliness?