*mingling*

btx5rczm6vmp.jpg
    Me too 😎
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Mood
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Hello every one before the lock-down by me I was unable to meet anyone.

And with the lock-down I feel a bit more lonely having to sit alone in my house unable to go anywhere is just killing me.

How is every one doing?
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello every one before the lock-down by me I was unable to meet anyone.

And with the lock-down I feel a bit more lonely having to sit alone in my house unable to go anywhere is just killing me.

How is every one doing?

I'm doing ok. I'm trying to get used to this because it seems that this will go on for a while. Do you have family & friends you can video chat will to help with the loneliness?
  • hopedaleen
    hopedaleen Posts: 7 Member

tbl4g4wad23g.png
    [/quote]

This is me!
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    hopedaleen wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Hope. Been single for a couple months now and I'm looking for support and new friends. My x was very emotionally abusive and ended up setting my house on fire with gasoline a couple weeks ago.

I'm a single mom of 3, nursing student, and sadly not working until my nursing internship starts next month.

Hi Hope! Welcome to the thread. Very sorry to hear about what happened, and hope that both you and your little ones are all okay and able to heal from any trauma from your ex. That's terrible to have to live with that, and ending in losing your home.

Best of luck in your internship and to the future!
  • Sort of. I'm grateful that my last relationship ended before the pandemic. My ex would be driving me insane right now if I was in lockdown with him!
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Is anyone else GRATEFUL to be single during this lockdown?
    I’d kill someone that was breathing down my neck 24-7🤣
    Plus I don’t have to share my beer or my Netflix with anyone 🎉

Kind of a mix. It'd be nice to have the company. But, at the same time I know it saves me from having a knife at my throat or threat of something else. :lol:
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member

Kind of a mix. It'd be nice to have the company. But, at the same time I know it saves me from having a knife at my throat or threat of something else. :lol:

🤣

I hear you about the company. I’m thankful in some ways that I work frontline and therefore still get to go to work. Some of my coworkers are amoung my best friends so it helps. Also I have a 7 year old so I’m rarely alone.

• XxFunctionalStrengthxX

🤣

I hear you about the company. I’m thankful in some ways that I work frontline and therefore still get to go to work. Some of my coworkers are amoung my best friends so it helps. Also I have a 7 year old so I’m rarely alone.

That's good, and thank you for what you do. :) I'm now only a desk jockey, so I'm WFH and the only personal interaction I get is when I go to the grocery store. Otherwise, it's all virtual meetings for work or calls to family. Had I of not moved, I'd be responding to calls with this going on and do miss the crew there.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Sort of. I'm grateful that my last relationship ended before the pandemic. My ex would be driving me insane right now if I was in lockdown with him!

I feel you on this!! My relationship ended before the pandemic, but circumstances are what they are and my ex and I still live together. Let's just say my mental health is getting it's own workout haha
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Sort of. I'm grateful that my last relationship ended before the pandemic. My ex would be driving me insane right now if I was in lockdown with him!

I feel you on this!! My relationship ended before the pandemic, but circumstances are what they are and my ex and I still live together. Let's just say my mental health is getting it's own workout haha

Holy *kitten*,I couldn't do that. I'd rather have covid-19 than even talk to her!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Today I'm grateful to have played a local only video game with my parents. Stardew valley.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go tear my hair out in frustration at having to explain basic wsad + mouse controls 9 times in an hour.
  • Sort of. I'm grateful that my last relationship ended before the pandemic. My ex would be driving me insane right now if I was in lockdown with him!

Yikes! GOD bless you! That's tough. Well, hopefully your ex is rational human being nonetheless, so it's not too bad 😬.
  • foster1503
    foster1503 Posts: 391 Member
    Single from UK looking for friends in same time zone
  • SleepLiftRepeat94
    SleepLiftRepeat94 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi singles....whats shaking this Tuesday? Is it Tuesday? I am not sure...
  • JCH187
    JCH187 Posts: 39 Member
    Single from the UK, looking to expand my friends list and make new friends