Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    It looks to me like one of my friends got plastic surgery but I can't be sure. What is a polite way to ask her without coming across as a perv?

May I ask why you want to know? The intention will power your approach.

She is a good friend and we hang out sometimes Now suddenly, she is sporting DDs and that's all I can think about when we are hanging out lol. You are bound to have questions in this situation right?

Personally, if I genuinely thought she looked great or showed more confidence, then I'd compliment her with specifics. Likely in a loud and crass way (picture drunk drag queen energy with lots of hand-clapping and/or foot-stomping as well as calling her out of her name while pointing to her chest area, 'cuz I'm a classy *kitten*).

You don't have to do all that and you know the energy/vibe between you two but once you compliment (again, I'd only do it if it's genuine) if she feels like sharing, then she will.

However, I wouldn't press for who, what, when, where and why unless I had health concerns for her.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    It looks to me like one of my friends got plastic surgery but I can't be sure. What is a polite way to ask her without coming across as a perv?

Dude...

You're so freaking hilarious, if you can't pull that off... I don't think anyone can 😂...

But of course, you could always ask her through text and use emojis like... 🤷🏽‍♂️🤔😬😱🙈😏😂❤️💕🙌🏼👅💋🔥😘🔥🍆👍🏼🤨🤗✌🏼⬆️😮😊💍... 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys: ?😏

Definitely 🔥
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Guys: are you honest when a lady doesn't look good in a dress and asks for your opinion?

Honestly, sometimes honesty really isn't the best policy... Tbh
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

Dude...

You're so freaking hilarious, if you can't pull that off... I don't think anyone can 😂...

But of course, you could always ask her through text and use emojis like... 🤷🏽‍♂️🤔😬😱🙈😏😂❤️💕🙌🏼👅💋🔥😘🔥🍆👍🏼🤨🤗✌🏼⬆️😮😊💍... 😂

Like this too but...how would one clearly express the reference to the tig ole biddies though?

➿👀
    🔝

Edit: found some more emoji to add lol
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

Dude...

Like this too but...how would one clearly express the reference to the tig ole biddies though?

➿👀
    🔝

Why not just say it...your 00 look amazing. Have you done anything?
  • Maggiesanvicto
    Maggiesanvicto Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

Definitely a doormat. It can get kind of boring or hurt the power balance in a relationship but i don't like the feeling of living on edge all of the time that comes with Toxic men...or toxic people in general. If you have ever truly been mind *kitten* by a toxic person then i don't think you would ever choose it over a doormat.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

Dude...

➿👀
    🔝

Why not just say it...your 00 look amazing. Have you done anything?

Wish she was on mfp. It would have been like any of the hundred PM's I sent out every week.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Dude...

I am a keyboard jester dude. But yea texting could work: "Hey P! I need to get something off my chest. Did you get something on yours?"

Omg 😆
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    To clarify: I'm not drunk

But it made me think of stuff.

Guys: Do you like it when a girl drunk texts you?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

if she doesn't- then you're not the one
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

if she doesn't- then you're not the one

This is true.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Guys: are you honest when a lady doesn't look good in a dress and asks for your opinion?

Honestly, sometimes honesty really isn't the best policy... Tbh

sometimes ???
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Ladies:

Would you prefer an honest man or one who lies to protect your delicate ego?
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Guess ill go the unpopular opinion. I don’t think high waisted pants look good. Lol

I want to know what the women of MFP think on this one. If you had to be shallow, which one do you prefer. Below average height men or above average height men :o

Above average everything.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Well... Is she hot? 🤷🏽‍♂️

And what's she texting? 😏
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

Well... Is she hot? 🤷🏽‍♂️

And what's she texting? 😏

Valid questions
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Ladies:

Would you prefer an honest man or one who lies to protect your delicate ego?

Even if it hurts, with honesty there’s always an opportunity for growth in the relationship. Although, approach and perspective play major roles. Plus if he can dish it he better be able to take it retrospectively.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    And for the record here I'm not saying just let her leave the house looking like a total fool lol

I'm just saying if she picks it out, and she likes it, then don't be a dick LOL... I'm sure I could by my own reasons to appreciate your taste, even if I think it's like old lady taste or something LOL