Why is being a stripper bad?

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    But did the OP ever realize her dream of becoming a classy, cute-clothed stripper/dancer?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Pole dancer ...that stays clothed.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    I recognized a handful of posters
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    Good lord... this thread is still going???

Good lord... This thread got necro'd after four years of being dead.

tzum689z6xid.jpg

MFP runs like *kitten*. I'm willing to bet that if they deleted some old threads it'd not only prevent things like this from coming back to life. But, it'd also improve performance
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a stripper but my age, job and husband prevent it lmao!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I just want stripper skills
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    2016 was really a much simpler and wholesome time
    3kqqcr85tejq.jpeg
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Why is being a stripper bad?

I realize I'm replying to a zombie thread

Being a stripper isn't bad - never has been, never will be - it's a service desired

...being a debt collector, present day, COVID-19, is an awful predicament to be in now, I imagine
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    2016 was really a much simpler and wholesome time
    3kqqcr85tejq.jpeg

you before I knew you!
    Solid advice!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

tzum689z6xid.jpg

MFP runs like *kitten*. I'm willing to bet that if they deleted some old threads it'd not only prevent things like this from coming back to life. But, it'd also improve performance

Isn’t that a really old comment you’re quoting? 😁
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

tzum689z6xid.jpg

Isn’t that a really old comment you’re quoting? 😁

It is, and was very fitting ;)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Was it a troll thread tho?

Ima say yes...entertainment at its finest
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have zero issue with it. They are marketing an asset that they have worked on, and being compensated for it.
    People with “morals” think you are prostituting yourself, but I do that every day I go to work, I just have to wear pants is all
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Well it's not bad per-se, it's a legit and honest occupation and provides a service that has a demand and in more ways it's more honest than covert-sexualised industries (cough*advertising**cough). But I guess the negative connoatations are stemming from some of the types that associated with that industry. Well.. Maybe I watched to many episodes of The Sopranos. If it's what u wanna do, then do it...I hear pole dancing is actually quite a brutal workout.

EDIT: This thread is from 16'..da *kitten*?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Well it's not bad per-se, it's a legit and honest occupation and provides a service that has a demand and in more ways it's more honest than covert-sexualised industries (cough*advertising**cough). But I guess the negative connoatations are stemming from some of the types that associated with that industry. Well.. Maybe I watched to many episodes of The Sopranos. If it's what u wanna do, then do it...I hear pole dancing is actually quite a brutal workout.

i think it was a random spam bot that bumped the thread with some stupid clickable link. got flagged for spam enough and then removed.

but hilariously, now it makes it look like @PlentyofProtein00 was the first one to actually bump the thread again in 2020
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

i think it was a random spam bot that bumped the thread with some stupid clickable link. got flagged for spam enough and then removed.

but hilariously, now it makes it look like @PlentyofProtein00 was the first one to actually bump the thread again in 2020

She’s incorrigible
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    :# oh. Well. I am thinking of a career change. Do you think people will judge me? I like the cute outfits.