So you fell off the wagon eh?...

Options
1_up
1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
Ate something you shouldn't have? Too much of a slacker to exercise? Whatever it is... What could be better than to confess publicly to MFP?! Confess and you shall be forgiven! Make it a habit and maybe it will help you stay on the wagon for fear of the repercussions! :D Some times tough love is needed to stay on the path! Confess today!

paddlin.jpg

Four.jpg

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Or you just need some attention because you're a drama queen?
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

I think he's a princess actually...LOL
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is great! I ate way too much over the last couple days and I confess this. It feels good to recognize what I did and make it better the next day. Whew, do I feel better!! Thanks!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Hey! This is great! I ate way too much over the last couple days and I confess this. It feels good to recognize what I did and make it better the next day. Whew, do I feel better!! Thanks!

Today is a new day! Start fresh and get back on the wagon :D
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    father.... i just ate a little debbie oatmeal creme pie for breakfast
  • 1_up
    Options
    father.... i just ate a little debbie oatmeal creme pie for breakfast

haha! fine fine give me 3 hailmarys and 50 pushups!
  • RBean514
    Options
    I ate a bowl of cereal and tablespoon of peanut butter at midnight because I was lonely. This put me 500 cal over my daily limit. Yuck. Today I feel regret and am hungry but want to cut down my calories today to make up for yesterday. I am running an 8mile race tomorrow and am not sure how to budget my calories for the day.
  • 1_up
    Options
    I ate a bowl of cereal and tablespoon of peanut butter at midnight because I was lonely. This put me 500 cal over my daily limit. Yuck. Today I feel regret and am hungry but want to cut down my calories today to make up for yesterday. I am running an 8mile race tomorrow and am not sure how to budget my calories for the day.

If you're set for a 1lb a week loss, then at 500 you broke even for the day. Forget about it and continue on with your diet :D
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I had 3 mini powdered donuts with orange juice for breakfast. Followed by nonfat greek yogurt for a snack. Does that make up for it? :)
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options

I agree 100% after that post last night? Which was not very nice.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Don't do it! He will keep this information and use it later for financial gain! It's a trap!
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Confession is absolutely good for the soul and the psyche. Just remember . . . we don't fall off the wagon, we jump. It isn't an accident and no body pushes us.. However, once we have sinned, it is the best path to forgive ourselves and get back on the wagon and this time, strap ourselves in!! :wink:
  • 1_up
    Options

I agree 100% after that post last night? Which was not very nice.

PEEKABOO?!
  • citylights117
    Options
    I had three oreos with breakfast.
    & have had WAY to much sugar over the past few days.
    ...oops. Haha
  • 1_up
    Options
    I had 3 mini powdered donuts with orange juice for breakfast. Followed by nonfat greek yogurt for a snack. Does that make up for it? :)

Eating good things doesn't make up for eating bad things.. Just pretend the bad things never happen or burn it off and continue eating good things :P
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i had an entire 7" pizza to myself and 6 pints of beer ;'(
  • iamanne
    Options
    My confession....

Had friends over for a BBQ. Planned ahead and logged what I planned to eat, staying under goal. Completed my cuz I was committed. Then did not stick to my plan. Had to go back this morning and add in all the extras. An extra half slice of cake, one more beer and a glass of wine.

Feeling a little guilty for all the kudos received from my MFP pals for staying under when in the end I didn't.

:embarassed:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I didn't quit smoking on the 1st like I said I was going to. :embarassed:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I had rice crispy treats at breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday :sad:
  • 1_up
    Options