Calling 5 foot something females!!

Replies

• gabeminamom
    gabeminamom Posts: 1 Member
    Hey y'all! Same! 5'1 and want to lose 20. I need the motivation! I had lost 72 18 years ago and 30 came on in the last 5 years. :(
  • RosieRosie1975
    RosieRosie1975 Posts: 82 Member
    I have just joined and am 5.1 which has estimated me at 1200, would love some inspiration and encouragement and I’m a great motivator. Please send me a FR
  • LionRoseMusic
    LionRoseMusic Posts: 7 Member
    I’m a petite girl too!! I’m trying to lose the last 10 pounds and then just stay in maintenance 💖🙏✨ thank you for starting this forum! Obviously a lot of girls/women can relate 😉
  • wholenewjulie
    wholenewjulie Posts: 4 Member
    Would love to be friends! Removed this app for Samsung health YEARS ago. Just did a phone upgrade and I'm back!
  • jqkfit
    jqkfit Posts: 108 Member
    I'm 5' 1" also, and find the low calorie requirements for my height so daunting. Feel free to add me as a friend. This quarantine is making it so hard to stay fit.
  • Yogagrl444
    Yogagrl444 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! Yes, I am looking for friends too! 5’4 here and trying to lose 25-30 lbs !! I have lost a significant amount of weight on MFP before, but it’s been really difficult this time around... I’m heavier than I’ve ever been and could definitely use some positive motivation from some new friends. Feel free to add me if you’d like 😊.

Nicole
  • callaferguson
    callaferguson Posts: 57 Member
    5'1" here... would love a support system too. I had knee surgery a year ago and haven't been physically myself the last two years so I've fallen off my healthy habits and have gained some weight in the process. Recently, I've been working out again. I'm a lot weaker than I used to be and with more weight. Looking to lose about 20 or so lbs. Would love to be a part of a support group, accountability partner, and even meet new friends. Thanks!
  • 88digitalawesome88
    88digitalawesome88 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello :) I'm 5'2 and have 66 lbs to lose to get to a healthy BMI.

My goal is to celebrate incremental losses, hopefully that keeps me on track, because honestly I am a little overwhelmed by how much I have to put on over the past few years.

• SuzieQ136
    SuzieQ136 Posts: 38 Member
    @88digitalawesome88 Welcome! 66 pounds is where I need to be as well. It was such a daunting number to think about so I’ve been doing the same as you mentioned. First I set my sights on the 1st 10 pounds. Once I got there, 20 was the next goal. Shortly after was the 10% loss! The most recent was surpassing my half way point. As of yesterday I’m down 37 which means I have 29 left. With each smaller goal met, I became more and more determined to meet the next. I’m a bit nervous about what I have left as I know this second half will be harder to lose than the first half. However, I’m stronger and more excited than ever to get to the finish line. Feel free to reach out.

Best,
    Sue
    #stayhealthyandstayoffthecouch
  • 88digitalawesome88
    88digitalawesome88 Posts: 13 Member
    @SuzieQ136 Oh my, that's incredible! Truly, well done on making it past halfway, I'm sure you've worked hard for it. Reading your story is motivating because it makes my 'big' loss feel achievable and I am keen to see you make it to your goal. The nerves are understandable, but I feel like if the second half is harder than the first, the sweeter it will be to conquer.

See you over at the feed, thank for the friendship!
    Michelle
  • poshpiggy
    poshpiggy Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I’m 5 ft 3 I’ve got 50lb to lose
    I had a baby 10m ago & have lost the baby weight but back to where I was before. I used to do WW on and off but now I want to commit to having a caloric deficit! I used to powerlift too before having a baby but looking at other workout methods now like home workouts barre etc especially during the lockdown!
  • Lynn1315
    Lynn1315 Posts: 26 Member
    Good morning ladies!!!

I'm 5' even (although recently the doctor said I was 5'1.. lol) Anyway... I have struggled all my life on and off.. yo-yo-ing. I have about 25lbs to lose before I will reevaluate and see if I can lose more. BMI charts say I need to lose 60, but I don't always agree with them because I don't think I would look healthy at that weight. I'm looking to be thinner, but maintain the muscle I have.

I have 2 daughters (oldest is almost 16, the youngest is 12). the struggle from working at home is real, but I am managing to exercise every day. Feel free to add me. I'm definitely looking for support and willing to support all of you as well. Thanks for reading!
  • reem1312
    reem1312 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I am 5ft 2 and feel free t
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    5”3 here! On a journey to 100 pounds down.
  • Hopehaswings97
    Hopehaswings97 Posts: 38 Member
    I am 5'4 (occasionally 5'3 depending on the doctor...lol). I had lost 40 pounds, gained 20 back over summer and now lost the 20 pounds I gained again. I still have 48 more pounds to lose to reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Raw_moon
    Raw_moon Posts: 19 Member
    5'3" on a cut then recomp during the summer! IF and Keto.
  • minimiss669
    minimiss669 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm 5'1 - I've lost 60lbs so far. I'm not sure how much more I want to lose. I just want to be healthy and active.

Isn't it great that it's a choice? You are in control!
  • regolden3
    regolden3 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there, I'm 5'2 and weigh about 245, lost a few pounds but really just starting. Goal is to loose another 110. Please friend request me. LEts support each other!
  • cgialis
    cgialis Posts: 5 Member
    Happy to be friends, I need all the motivation I can get
  • spr931
    spr931 Posts: 61 Member
    Another shorty at 5ft 3.
    I was 148 at my heaviest around Thanksgiving last year. Only this past month is when I got serious keeping track of calories. Im at 132 now- aiming for 125-128 range. I'd like to connect with others here in the midwest