Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Replies

• Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 341 Member
    ludatrishh wrote: »
    Kept moving around all day! Went for a nice walk and did aerobics! Deleted all my social media (but I am keeping fitness pal) so I’m not distracted or feel down in any way.

Great! I love walking. Tomorrow will be a nice day in Chicago so I will go for a walk.

• grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Yes please, I would like to join.
    SW: 168.4
    CW:168.4
    GW:155

I should really put my goal weight in as 150 but I have found in the past I really struggle to maintain 150 but I know if I try I can get to 155 and maintain.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Good morning awesome people and happy MAY DAY!!! Hope everyone is having a great morning!! I'm still dropping water weight. BIG drop this morning! I've been really good about not snacking in the evening and havent had any alcohol since Saturday. That helps alot!

SW: 149 lbs
    CW: 144.6 lbs
    GW: 135-145lbs

Remember to make today count!!

or7gvmah257q.gif
  • Paz922
    grace173 wrote: »
    Yes please, I would like to join.
    SW: 168.4
    CW:168.4
    GW:155

I should really put my goal weight in as 150 but I have found in the past I really struggle to maintain 150 but I know if I try I can get to 155 and maintain.

Welcome! We can do this! 😊

• Paz922
    Good morning awesome people and happy MAY DAY!!! Hope everyone is having a great morning!! I'm still dropping water weight. BIG drop this morning! I've been really good about not snacking in the evening and havent had any alcohol since Saturday. That helps alot!

SW: 149 lbs
    CW: 144.6 lbs
    GW: 135-145lbs

Remember to make today count!!

or7gvmah257q.gif

Good morning! I went for a nice walk around a lake. It is so beautiful today. I also haven’t had alcohol since Saturday. Every time I have wine I ended up eating more. I lose control of my calories. I am trying not to eat anything past 8:00 pm which helps me with my snacking. You are doing a great job!
  • Paz922
    Hello everyone!!

Keep posting to let us know how you are doing. It is great that we are going through this journey together to become healthier! I am so encouraged by all of you! 🌸🌷
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 142 Member
    Paz922 wrote: »
    annieu613 wrote: »
    So I have been on a plateau for about a month. I keep bouncing between 158-160lbs. I think I might be recomping a little, since I'm on week 4 of a new lifting program, but it's still frustrating. I recently switched up my calorie goals, so hopefully that helps. This morning I was 158.0lb, so I'm going to start from there and hopefully get to 143lb by the end of June!

I’ve been there before. Sometimes we need to make some changes to our exercise routine/calorie goals. How many calories are you consuming per day? . June 30th seems a reasonable amount of time to achieve your your goal of 143.

I actually just changed up my calorie allotment. I was doing 1400/day and ate back exercise calories. Last week I decided to change to calorie zig zagging throughout the week. Now I am eating avg 1650 calories daily (tdee with exercise is around 2200), and not eating back exercise calories. My daily calorie allotment varies from 1400 -2000. I was down a little this morning, so hopefully that trend continues and this was the change that I needed!
  • djeenb
    djeenb Posts: 2 Member
    Can I join? I’m in a similar situation and need the motivation!
  • sumi231267
    sumi231267 Posts: 4 Member
    lets do this together as a team. I am in same situation.
  • Paz922
    djeenb wrote: »
    Can I join? I’m in a similar situation and need the motivation!

Welcome!
  • Paz922
    sumi231267 wrote: »
    lets do this together as a team. I am in same situation.

Welcome!
  • grace173
    Hey everyone, I'm down a pound today but I was bold last night and drank more than I should have so I'll probably be back up tomor :neutral: . Alcohol is my biggest problem with my weight. I love a glass of wine or a few whiskeys listening to music with the hubbie when the kids have gone to bed. I intend cutting back on the alcohol but I know I will struggle with this especially during lockdown. My calories go crazy though due to it so I have to cut back. Does anyone else struggle more with alcohol calories more than food calories?
  • Paz922
    grace173 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm down a pound today but I was bold last night and drank more than I should have so I'll probably be back up tomor :neutral: . Alcohol is my biggest problem with my weight. I love a glass of wine or a few whiskeys listening to music with the hubbie when the kids have gone to bed. I intend cutting back on the alcohol but I know I will struggle with this especially during lockdown. My calories go crazy though due to it so I have to cut back. Does anyone else struggle more with alcohol calories more than food calories?

Hi Grace! I was having a couple glasses of wine every couple of days and I gained weight. My issue is that when I drink wine, I eat more calories as I snack on cheese, crackers etc . I stop having wine a week ago and lost 3.8 lbs. it was my first week so it mostly water loss. Let’s see how I do this week. My husband also gained weight so we are both avoiding alcohol which helps. I am drinking ice water in a fancy glass wine 😃

• Paz922
    Hello everyone!

Weekends are usually difficult for me as I eat more than during the week. I will keep up with my food plan and I am planning to walk later today. We can do this!! 😊
    Hello all!!! Im determined to stay on track today :) we got this!!
  • Paz922

Yes! Thank you for the motivation! I love that we support each other! 😊

• micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Can I join? I realize I've been gaining and losing the same 40 pounds for 9 years. Enough. I've had it. I had surgery in January on my knee and I am ready to exercise again. Just bought a magnetic stationary bike and I am out there doing yard work and walking. I want to get in shape.
    micwrites wrote: »
    Can I join? I realize I've been gaining and losing the same 40 pounds for 9 years. Enough. I've had it. I had surgery in January on my knee and I am ready to exercise again. Just bought a magnetic stationary bike and I am out there doing yard work and walking. I want to get in shape.

I'm there with you!! But up & down with 50 lbs for the last 10 years. Im determined to reach my goal this time! & welcome to the group!!! 🌷
    Paz922 wrote: »

Yes! Thank you for the motivation! I love that we support each other! 😊

Yes girl!!!! Thank you as well!! 😊
  • grace173
    micwrites wrote: »

Well done, I believe knee surgery is very painful. Lets do this together, check in every day, I'll do it too ;)