2020 Welcome Noobs to MFP

Replies

• RosalindEarly
    RosalindEarly Posts: 2 Member
    how do you friend folx?
  • JCRC2020
    JCRC2020 Posts: 5 Member
    I have no friends yet, please please add me! I really want friends please! Thank u!
  • Penny1328
    Penny1328 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi there!
    I’m back again after 7 years. Not sure why I left but all that matters is I’m back and I must meet my goal this time! My dietician referred me here and to be honest, I had forgotten all about this site. So happy he told me to come here because it’s been very helpful reading some of my old posts lol! I’m not getting any younger and I need to lose even more than ever, I was refused having a knee replacement due to the fact I would be high risk cuz of my age and weight. I can barely walk around so I’m hoping if I can lose at least 100 pounds, I might not even need this knee surgery! I already lost 20 pounds prior to coming here which has been a slo go since I’m diabetic and that plus my age makes losing even harder! But I’m bound and determined to reach my goal. Right now I’ve hit a plateau which is really frustrating! But I’m still hanging in there!
    I sure could use some friends here for inspiration. Not sure how to invite them so if anyone here is interested in friending me please do so. ❤️
    Penny❤️
  • lycheepoptarts
    lycheepoptarts Posts: 23 Member
    Penny1328 wrote: »
    Hi there!
    I’m back again after 7 years. Not sure why I left but all that matters is I’m back and I must meet my goal this time! My dietician referred me here and to be honest, I had forgotten all about this site. So happy he told me to come here because it’s been very helpful reading some of my old posts lol! I’m not getting any younger and I need to lose even more than ever, I was refused having a knee replacement due to the fact I would be high risk cuz of my age and weight. I can barely walk around so I’m hoping if I can lose at least 100 pounds, I might not even need this knee surgery! I already lost 20 pounds prior to coming here which has been a slo go since I’m diabetic and that plus my age makes losing even harder! But I’m bound and determined to reach my goal. Right now I’ve hit a plateau which is really frustrating! But I’m still hanging in there!
    I sure could use some friends here for inspiration. Not sure how to invite them so if anyone here is interested in friending me please do so. ❤️
    Penny❤️

Welcome back, Penny. Best of luck on your journey! :)
  • srhelm
    srhelm Posts: 23 Member
    Hey Y’all!

I’m back after being gone for a few years. I obviously need to be here! So let the other obsession begin.
  • EvaW1977
    EvaW1977 Posts: 20 Member
    I have been gone for a year or two. I'm back on track.
  • melissamoekc
    melissamoekc Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! I've used MFP for tracking in the past but am new to the community. Hoping it will make a difference!
  • blazinchevy
    blazinchevy Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there. Its my first day here and I'm looking for ideas and sugestions on losing my belly fat and toning my muscles. Thanks for your input. -ToddB
  • lmstephan68
    lmstephan68 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi ToddB, I also am using the Grokker app (free for now) and it has various types of programs in whatever you want to do. Combining this and Grokker - I've lost over 30 pounds so far.
  • KalinuMfp
    KalinuMfp Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • DuskyByte
    DuskyByte Posts: 5 Member
    Howdy there everyone it's a bit late into the year and we have all survived some crazy things so far... Just wanted to hop in and say that I am just now starting my weight-loss journey and I am hoping to make some friends who are doing the same ping me if you like me are a geeky guy who struggles with their weight and motivation to lose said weight.

I am currently sitting at 328 lbs.
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Hi ,
    Just joined two weeks ago after years away and found this community ! I need friends for support, inspiration and for sharing small victories😁
  • breannae2459
    breannae2459 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there! I'm a newbie! Wondering how long people generally use this app for, and what the greatest benefits have been for you? any tips?
  • CANFree20
    CANFree20 Posts: 1 Member
    Newbie here. I want this to stick. Gonna follow the Canadian food guide. Gotta start somewhere and this is the first step. I’m 43, type 2 diabetic with depression and anxiety among other health issues.
  • Chriseoils
    Chriseoils Posts: 1 Member
    Hi noob here. Hoping to use this app to log my food and get a handle on my eating
  • bullrivera1
    bullrivera1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there. Its my first day here and I'm looking for ideas and sugestions on losing my belly fat and toning my muscles. Thanks for your input. -ToddB

Hey I may be late but I hav a workout plan great for everyone. If you respond back I'll send it to u
  • bullrivera1
    bullrivera1 Posts: 2 Member
    DuskyByte wrote: »
    Howdy there everyone it's a bit late into the year and we have all survived some crazy things so far... Just wanted to hop in and say that I am just now starting my weight-loss journey and I am hoping to make some friends who are doing the same ping me if you like me are a geeky guy who struggles with their weight and motivation to lose said weight.

I am currently sitting at 328 lbs.

Hi there. If u would like some exercising tips or maybe even a program I can definitely try to help u. I've been helping several of my friends and ofc myself and I feel extremely confident. Shoot me a message if ur interested
  • Rock_N_TN
    Rock_N_TN Posts: 7 Member
    Wondering what MFP Pro gives over the gratis version? Too often, you just don’t get the value when you upgrade.
  • Kurlysue29
    Kurlysue29 Posts: 1 Member
    It is my first day here. Looking for permanent changes!
  • FoolishJoy
    FoolishJoy Posts: 139 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi! Newbie here! Anyone else dealing with carb/starch sensitivity? I would love to connect and get some tips!
This discussion has been closed.