Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Tall ladies... Do you ever feel self conscious about your height? Or do you embrace it?

Shorter woman... Same?

What about medium people, smh

Clarify medium...I like my medium height. Is 5'7 medium?

I was thinking 5’6.75” to be specific but we can round, sure
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Tall ladies... Do you ever feel self conscious about your height? Or do you embrace it?

Shorter woman... Same?

What about medium people, smh

Clarify medium...I like my medium height. Is 5'7 medium?

I was thinking 5’6.75” to be specific but we can round, sure

5’5.75”
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    short / medium / tall

all good <3
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

Ever wish you were taller or shorter... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Are ladies ok with being taller than your man? Does he have to be taller - or at least 6 ft to get a chance ?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Are ladies ok with being taller than your man? Does he have to be taller - or at least 6 ft to get a chance ?

I've dated shorter, medium, and taller. It's not a deal breaker like having a sense of humor. But I do like em taller.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I’ve dated shorter men. As long as they don’t have a complex about it it’s fine. If they’re going to try to “compensate” then at least let it be in the gym.
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

I just like to be a pill 😅

It does seem like men who prefer short or tall girls consider 5’4” or shorter to be ‘short’ and 5’8” or taller to be ‘tall’ so I’m part of that in between group that is neither.

I do remember feeling kinda awkward and gangly around my really cute petite friends and stubby/nondescript around my tall friends though. The curse of being a young female is to perpetually compare yourself unfavorably to other girls your age. Or maybe that’s too broad a statement? I hope it’s not that way for everyone
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

It does seem like men who prefer short or tall girls consider 5’4” or shorter to be ‘short’ and 5’8” or taller to be ‘tall’ so I’m part of that in between group that is neither.

I do remember feeling kinda awkward and gangly around my really cute petite friends and stubby/nondescript around my tall friends though. The curse of being a young female is to perpetually compare yourself unfavorably to other girls your age. Or maybe that’s too broad a statement? I hope it’s not that way for everyone

You're a perfect height !

... you know, like when you bend over. <3
  • GettinLean19
    Options

I prefer men to be taller than me but that has more to do with me than them.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

I ask because I once commented on someone's height, and it was awkward 😂...

And I'm trying to figure out if it was just self consciousness or I hit the creep factor 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

And I'm trying to figure out if it was just self consciousness or I hit the creep factor 😂

hopefully it was creep factor

join the club

... we need the dues.

• GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

What did you say? If you said “whoa, you’re tall/short” that’s generally going to get you a self-conscious reaction

If you say something like “whoa i could pick you up and spin you like a top”...

Well just try it once
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

You're a perfect height !

... you know, like when you bend over. <3

Totally missed this 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hey fellas, what do you think of women’s perfume? Beyond not wearing too much, do you have any preferences? Do you like sweet scents like vanilla and sugar? Floral? Fresh? Spicy? Musky? Patchouli?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

Okay medium too then...

What did you say? If you said “whoa, you’re tall/short” that’s generally going to get you a self-conscious reaction

If you say something like “whoa i could pick you up and spin you like a top”...

Well just try it once

It was on topic and I just said yeah and you're pretty tall too... Followed by a suffocatingly awkward silence 🙈😂...
  • av_2905
    av_2905 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey fellas, what do you think of women’s perfume? Beyond not wearing too much, do you have any preferences? Do you like sweet scents like vanilla and sugar? Floral? Fresh? Spicy? Musky? Patchouli?

I personally prefer fresh or floral scents. However, every guy is going to have their own preferences.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited May 2020
    Options

I like it when she smells like...

🎤🎶 This surely is a dream, mm yeah 🎶
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

I'm 5'1", he definitely has to be taller than me.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    av_2905 wrote: »

I personally prefer fresh or floral scents. However, every guy is going to have their own preferences.

So, would you not date a woman who smells like marshmallows?