Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 112

Replies

• myjourneytobefitme
    myjourneytobefitme Posts: 100 Member
    I’m in!
    29F/5’1
    My scale doesn’t move as I desire but still I want to try this challenge!
    SW : 133.6 (26/4/20)
    GW: 132 (for this round)

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/27 - 134.7 expected this!
    04/28 - 134.2
    04/29 - 136.0 Doing a new routine which involves strength training and my body is sore. Today is rest day but trying to be in best behaviour when it comes to my diet! I am at work right now and there is this high calorie snack infront of me, makes me tempted to eat but I decided to take control and didn’t have it! Instead gave it to my friend to have it! Feeling good btw!
    04/30 - 135.3
    05/01 - 134.5 Glad with my progress! Hoping to keep this up! 😀
    05/02 - 134.2
    05/03 - 134.5
    05/04 - 135.1
    05/05 - 133.8 I ate some extra carbs for lunch, a larger amount of dessert for dinner(didn’t eat anything beyond that except for a mango), didn’t workout yesterday either and still there is a weight loss today?! I am myself so surprised with this scale! :sweat_smile:
    05/06 - 132.5
  • jemtred
    jemtred Posts: 672 Member
    Ready for round 112 {49th for me}
    OSW 88KG
    RSW 60.50 kg (-27. 50kg) or {60 lbs}
    Goal... Wish I knew! I'd like to lose 1 more kg permanently but that seems very difficult right now

04/27 60.95kg after run and workouts
    04/28 60.10kg...that was some workout and run!
    04/29 60.15kg
    04/30 60.15kg after workout and run
    05/01 60.75kg is not going in the right direction
    05/02 61.75kg which is serious. Nearly 2kg over maintenance. Back to basics time.
    05/03 61.35kg getting better
    05/04 60.50kg yesterday was an OMAD day with a huge barbecue meal for lunch. Back to the workout and run this morning.
    05/05 59.95 kg just back inside maintenance. I need to keep on and hopefully get below the top end of maintenance.

05/06 59.95kg
  • MomLarisa
    MomLarisa Posts: 225 Member
    Larisa 44, 5'11"
    I need some accountability. These last 10 lbs are brutal.
    UGW 150 and a BMI of 20
    Round 103- SW 160, EW 157 -3
    Round 107- SW 154.8, EW 155.2 +.4
    Round 108- SW 154.8 EW 153.6 -1.2
    Round 109- SW 154 EW 155.6 +1.6
    Round 110- SW 155.8 EW 154.8 -1
    Round 110 SW 154.6 EW 151.4 -3.2

04/27 - 156.6 Somethings not right with my scale. I put over 5 lbs on overnight? I worked really hard yesterday and I feel super swollen, and while I didn't track calories I certainly didn't binge yesterday. I guess that's why I'm here...
    04/28 -155.6 Down a lb from yesterday, but still so confused that I jumped 5 lbs yesterday. My hands are still swollen from the post hole digging 2 days ago. Hoping that at least a couple of these pounds are water weight. rode and ran.
    04/29 -155.4 This is so frustrating. How am I back in the 155 range still. I feel like I've been watching my calories so tightly and yet have nothing to show for it. Feeling really disheartened. I was in the 155 range in February it's almost May and I never hard core fell off the wagon... Sigh
    04/30 -152.8 Whew! I was seriously starting lose faith. I'm going to hope that it was mostly water weight due to the intense work that building a horse stall required. Just have to remember to stay the course.
    05/01 -152 Nice. I would like to at least make it back to my end weight of last round, but we'll see.
    05/02 -153 Not sure why I'm back up. I didn't go over calories
    05/03 -153
    05/04 -152.4 I would expect. I worked outside a ton over the weekend.
    05/05 -151.8 Nice. Not sure I'll make it back to 151.4, but last challenge was a ridiculous drop for me so it's OK. Just staying the course. I can tell my body has definitely changed shaped over the last 6 months. I wish I had taken a picture at the start.
    05/06 -151.4 After a crazy high start I'm Ok with just being back where I ended last challenge. 1.4 lbs from goal weight and maintenance.

Question, do you guys use the weight from the last day of the challenge as your new start weight or the weight from the first day of the challenge. Because depending on which you do I was either at 0 loss or -5.2. LOL! I guess all that matters is the long term trend. I'm ALMOST there. Must stay the course.
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    29 yo female
    5’2”
    SW 126.2
    Goal Weight: 110
    Last round: 126.2 125.2
    Goal weight for this round: 123

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/27 DNW today. I live with my in-laws and the scale vanished from the bathroom because I think my sister in law used it to weigh her cat. So I took that as a sign from the universe to just wait until tomorrow morning. I didn’t sleep so great and woke up at 4AM wide awake, so I’m hoping that doesn’t affect my appetite too much today. I’m hoping to be down from 125.2 tomorrow morning. It was a weekend filled with birthday dinners for my husband but I did manage to stay relatively close to calorie goals. Last night I probably went over by about 150 or so, which isn’t a killer. I also focused on drinking more water yesterday but lacked enough fiber. So drinking a good amount of water and getting enough fiber today is my goal today!

04/28 124.4 Down back into the 124 range. Dipped last round to 124 and bounced back up to 125.6 then down to 125.2 I think it was, which I concluded was due to water weight. I was excited today to see I’m back in the 124 range. I also had a NSV today by upping my daily pushups from 3 sets of 20 reps to 3 sets of 25 push ups. I’ve been doing pushups every day for a week and a half or more and feel like I have already seen a difference in muscle definition 😊. I had remembered reading in the past that your arms are one of the muscle groups you can see a change in relatively quickly. So that was nice to notice yesterday and today 😊.

04/29 124.4 Stayed the same and I’m good with that. It’s been a great day so far, our morning walk was almost 4 miles around our neighborhood. The sun was shining, and it finally felt a little bit like spring again after the rains we had on Sunday and Monday. I even spotted some violets on my walk. Yesterday was a good day food wise and I have today’s menu mapped out and I’ll be pretty close to my calories with two glasses of wine included. (The wine is to celebrate my husband finishing up his semester of grad school. 😊)

04/30 124.4 Stayed the same. Yesterday was a good day and I didn’t even end up drinking last night so I woke up feeling pretty good today. I find my body is sensitive to alcohol and even a glass or two will affect my sleep and the way I feel the next day. I guess it’s a blessing in a way because it makes me want to drink less. This morning I decided to give my muscles a rest and didn’t do my daily push-ups and air squats. I did get in a 3 mile walk this morning before the rain started, so I feel like I’m off to a good start for the day. I’m also looking forward to this weekend. It’s supposed to be 70 on Sunday! Yippee!!

05/01 124.0 Yay! Back to 124 😊. I ate well yesterday and about ¾ of the way through my dinner I decided I wasn’t satisfied so I wrapped it up and decided that I would eat something else to satisfy me. I ended up finishing my dinner with weighed out dried mango and apricots. My dinner was yummy though, it was kale gnocchi from Trader Joe’s mixed with a touch of their canned tomato sauce and 1 cup of their red pepper and tomato soup. I think I’m having a hard time with the 1200 calories and like when I exercise because I eat a little more and feel more satisfied. When I have to stick with 1200 calories, I feel like my meals are pretty small. We haven’t been going out to get food and only getting it delivered from Imperfect Foods, so I haven’t been able to get all of the produce I would like to volume wise. The produce is great from them but my family has been extremely careful with everything coming into the house. So having a ton of produce delivered is a bit of a chore because we are washing everything all at once and it takes like an hour to get it all done. I guess you could say I’m being lazy… because I am. I can’t wait for the days to be normal again and I can go to the store and buy whatever produce I want and not feel as though everything is contaminated. Sorry if that was a little ranty.

05/02 124.0 Yay, still at 124! Yesterday was good food wise, I’m really enjoying weighing my food to know how much I’m putting in my body. For my breakfast yesterday I made myself a chocolate protein mug cake that was divine. It helped my chocolate craving and didn’t get dry or have a weird texture. So that was a solid win. Today was a beautiful day and a good one food wise as well. I intermittent fasted until 11ish today ad started my day with a pineapple beet smoothie and two slices of sprouted cinnamon raisin toast and a smidgen of butter. Then we had baked chicken parm with brown rice and quinoa pasta.

05/03 122.8 I’m so excited! I beat my round goal and I’m so happy! I feel so good despite getting stung five times yesterday while tending our honey bees. I love the way my body feels right now and I don’t have that fluffy feeling in and around my belly/hips area. This was a nice number to wake up to. The last time I was in the 122’s was when I had the flu in February and wasn’t eating for like a week... so naturally that weight came back when I started to feel better and eat. Now I’m eating well and got to that number in a healthy way. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

05/04 122.8 Whoop! Maintained the loss for another day! Yesterday was so nice out! Although I wasn’t super active because I wanted to let my body heal a bit after the stings on Saturday. Food wise though, I was great. I started my day with a blueberry, orange, banana and kale smoothie at 11AM. Then for a snack sized lunch I had some whole wheat cous cous with spices mixed in with a big glass of water. Then, for dinner I made a really yummy thin crust pizza with red sauce, mozzarella and romano cheese, broccoli, onion, bell and jalapeno peppers. I also sprinkled on this Italian sofrito spice mix from a holiday spice set from Trader Joes. I’ll be so sad when it runs out (it was a seasonal item), I’ll have to try to make my own version of it. All of this food was within my calories for the day, so that was a nice win! I loved it too because I was able to eat the entire pizza thanks to watching the foods I ate earlier in the day! Today also started out well with a 3.6 mile walk this morning and my daily mini exercise routine. Have an awesome day everyone!

05/05 124.0 This is definitely hormonal because all that fun stuff is due in the next couple of days. This is good because it’s part of the reason I’ve been wanting to track my daily weights. I know it’ll go back down once things simmer down again. I had a great day yesterday with food and keeping within my calories and water thanks to exercise. It was actually one of my highest calorie burn days according to my Forerunner35 watch, so I know I’m being active enough. Today I plan to make some homemade hummus and have some antipasto veggies with it for lunch. I love hummus and can eat it with just a spoon, but I guess adding some veggies and whole grain pretzels to it might make it a little more balanced!
    This morning, I did my mini body weight workout of push-ups, air squats with a push press using a medicine ball, and some Russian twists using the med ball. 3 sets of 25 for each exercise and only takes 8 minutes. I’m also huffing and puffing by the end of it because it’s completed only a little bit after I wake up, so my body isn’t used to the higher heart rate yet. We got in another 3.6 mile walk this morning but did a different route. There were less hills today but it was gorgeous/sunny out even if it was a bit chillier. The weather is looking clear for the rest of the week so it looks like I’ll get in a walk each day. 😊

05/06 Woo hoo!! 122.8. Lost .2lbs more than my goal of 123! This just shows how temperamental the body can be. The weird part is that I still woke up feeling puffy and was expecting a higher number because of the way my body felt. Went for an awesome 4.5 mile walk this morning and did another mini 12 minute bodyweight workout this morning.

I have also decided that I want to try to get more protein in my diet. We just received our first monthly meat CSA, so I feel confident in using what I have now and not worrying about running out/ not being able to buy it. I am so grateful my sister in law found that farm a couple of months back. So we went to pick the share up yesterday (via a contactless pick-up). I love supporting local agriculture and was sad when everything started happening (because farmer's markets make my summer so much more fun) with the pandemic but the farms in my state have really made it work still. This whole situation just really shows how important it is to have a sustainable food system within your area whether its urban, suburban, or rural farms of all kinds.

I had a solid day food wise yesterday which included a steak from the share which was such a nice treat! Now the leftovers will be my breakfast/lunch today! I also learned last night that antihistamines can make you feel like you’re not getting full. I had been feeling that way on Monday and Tuesday, so I did some research and found that the antihistamine/allergy medicine I took on Sunday and Monday for my bee stings could have been causing that feeling. Apparently, histamines play a part in the signaling to your brain that you are full. Luckily, I can stop taking them because the swelling has subsided! I hope you didn’t mind my long-winded post! Have a wonderful day!
  • jamfullhouse
    jamfullhouse Posts: 292 Member
    5' 7" Age 40's
    Original start weight: 178 lbs (Oct. 10, 2019)
    Goal this round: 160 lbs
    Ultimate goal 135 lbs.

End of round 111 4/26= 160.8lbs

Day/Weight/Comment

04/27. DNW. Babysitting grand kids out of town.

4/28 DNW

4/29 DNW

4/30 DNW

5/1 161.0 lbs. I know this number will creep up all weekend as again, I snacked all day with the grandkids, sort of boredom snacked during naps, it's hard to do much else at someone else's house. My DIL doesn't like people doing stuff to help out, very independent, I could wash dishes but not much else. Lot's of chasing the 23 month old and 7 month old but not much steps really. Lots of reading to them. Grateful for the opportunity but it's good to be home and get back on track. Going grocery shopping with the ladies today.

5/2/162.6 lbs. 1500 calories, 11,000 steps, IF 16 hours

5/3 160.0 lbs 1200 calories, 20,000 steps IF 16 hours

5/4 160.6 lbs 1400 calories, 18,000 steps IF 16 hours, back pain from watching grandkids and yard work might slow me down today and of course the rain.

5/5 159.6 lbs 650 calories, 16,500 steps IF 16 hours, spring cleaning continues for Graduation

5/6 157.8 lbs 900 calories, 14,000 steps IF 16 hours, fell taking the curtains down to wash, so today I will take a break because I messed up my scrubb the floor wrist. LOL but that was it and should be in good shape in a couple days.

Loss of 3 lbs!!! for the round. I can not believe it after all that junk I ate babysitting. I realize this will fluctuate but what a great motivator. I needed that. See you next round.
  • mrs_sutsie
    mrs_sutsie Posts: 511 Member
    @musicsax I know how you feel about not sticking to the rules as we know of people who have had visitors too.

My husband has been working away for nearly 6 weeks stuck in a hotel where the bar and restaurant are shut (only pre ordered meals available to eat in their rooms from take out style containers, no changing of towels or sheets unless they asked for clean items then they had to change them themselves - working 15 hours a day, 7 days a week - wasn't pleasant). We ave the Life360 app and my 17 year olds shows "At Home" since 7th April and that was only for a short walk round the block :D Our 12 year old has only been out with me to walk to the shop or on a weekend longer walk to the woods. It is tough - We haven't seen our eldest kids or grandkids either since this all started :'(

Personally I think in the UK the one hour rule for exercise will be relaxed but still no visiting allowed and the social bubble they talk about I think will come in from early June - but guess we'll find out more on Sunday from Boris :/
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    @musicsax I just wanted to say that you are not alone and our household is staying away from people, including extended family. I haven't seen my mom or other extended family memebers in months and it sucks so much :'( but we know it's safer not to be out and about. Our entire family hasn't left the house since March (except for early morning walks and we cross the street when someone is walking towards us.). Yesterday was the first day I drove to do a contactless pick-up for our csa. It was so weird being out because it seemed like it was business as usual driving by some of the businesses.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,977 Member
    edited May 2020
    @MomLarisa, I have a start weight and an end weight. For better or worse, I just go with the number on the scale.