Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Options

Replies

• chantellemaymeyers4290
    Options
    I just found this chat and I would love to join as I also have the goal to lose 15Ib by the end of June. I was up a pound today which was disheartening but managed to resist the urge to buy and eat a bar of chocolate and sleep the whole day and instead go for a fast walk, a short slow jog and my daily ballet class (I am a ballet dancer).

Yes, good for you to resist! I was in the same boat earlier in the week, gaining when I wanted to be losing even though I felt I was doing all the right things. Payoff today in being down.

Good on you for also resisting and congratulations on being down! πŸ‘πŸ» we can do this! πŸ’ͺ🏻
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I gained one pound! I did not expect it as I’ve been losing everyday. However, I won’t be discouraged! I decided to check in with our group to shared my update. It is wonderful to read your posts of motivation! We can do this! πŸ’ͺ😊
  • Emican2020
    Emican2020 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Very similar weight, id live to join you. Im totally in. Im so excited!!!
  • Paz922
    Options
    @mamimom My husband also wants to grill this weekend! He gave up alcohol this week but last night he had wine (I haven’t had alcohol since 4/25). He will probably have a few drinks this weekend. Last weekend we also grilled so I tracked the food I was eating before he started to grill. It was a lot easier because I knew how much food I could have so that I was not over my calories for the day. I also walked a lot. I plan to the same this weekend. Wish me luck! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    Very similar weight, id live to join you. Im totally in. Im so excited!!!

Welcome to the group! 😊
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)
    Would like to join in!

SW- 178.5 lbs (4/01)
    CW- 168.2
    June 30th- 155 lbs

Total weight lost- 10.3

May 4: 170.2
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

• kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I’m in need the motivation
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in with everyone here.

I'm 162 ish, and my goal is a muscley 145.

When I joined MFP in 2010, I weighed 195. My highest was 245. :o

The last 17 lbs have been a pain in the butt for me... I am working on reducing stress and getting into the habit of working out again. I more or less stopped everything last July, except for walking and 1-2 workouts per week. Mostly, I think, because it had been so long since I had lost any meaningful amount of weight.

Losing my muscle mass was also a bummer... My best fitness year was in 2014, and I really want to get my muscle back! I have a mini home gym, and I need to start using it again!

Thanks for the inspiration everyone!! Looking forward to slimming with you!
  • Mommy2Mason
    Mommy2Mason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been busy and forgot to check in 😊 I've been working on being healthier these past few weeks and I'm doing well with getting a good 30-40 min workout in almost everyday, but counting calories and being mindful of what I put in to my body is definitely my downfall... (I LOVE my wine 🀣) which is why I'm not seeing the number on the scale go down like I want it to :( I do feel more energetic in general and the exercise helps me so much with stress relief and an overall feeling of well-being. I have been on this journey so many times and have been very successful with MFP in the past, but its only when I weigh my food/count my calories daily that I actually see the results I want to. I realize that I do need to get to that point again if I want to lose 15 lbs by June 30th. These next few days I'm going to be more careful about portion sizes and make healthier food choices, but on Monday I am back to diligently counting my caloric intake. I just needed to put that out here so I hold myself accountable πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ I'm so glad to be part of this group!
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will weigh in on Monday's.

CW: 171.6

Mini goal weight 6/30/20
  • eeelizabeth333
    eeelizabeth333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Paz922 wrote: Β»
    I'm in!! I have about 15 to lose by then too!!!

Welcome to the group!😊

Welcome to the group!😊

Welcome to the group!😊

Thank you!!! I started my weight loss about a year ago at 214 lbs, and got down to 131 lbs. Ive gained a bit back since this quarantine started, so I started this week at 144.4lbs. My goal is 125(ish) give or take a few lbs.

SW: 214
    CW: 139.3
    GW: 125
  • birdy1539
    birdy1539 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Current weight 135 goal weight 122 by end of June! Am I the only ones who’s weight fluctuates by around 5lbs every day? Everyone else seems to be a lot more consistent.
  • Paz922
    Options

Hi all :)
    Would like to join in!

SW- 178.5 lbs (4/01)
    CW- 168.2
    June 30th- 155 lbs

Total weight lost- 10.3

May 4: 170.2
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Welcome to the group! Congrats on losing 10 lbs!😊
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I’m in. Current weight 135 goal weight 122 by end of June! Am I the only ones who’s weight fluctuates by around 5lbs every day? Everyone else seems to be a lot more consistent.

My weight can fluctuate quite a bit as well. Not 5 lbs in a day, but 2-3 for sure. Especially when I drink alcohol. Also, I found my carb intake and the amount sleep I am getting can effect it. Everyone is different! Welcome to the group :)
  • Paz922
    Options
    I would like to join in with everyone here.

I'm 162 ish, and my goal is a muscley 145.

When I joined MFP in 2010, I weighed 195. My highest was 245. :o

The last 17 lbs have been a pain in the butt for me... I am working on reducing stress and getting into the habit of working out again. I more or less stopped everything last July, except for walking and 1-2 workouts per week. Mostly, I think, because it had been so long since I had lost any meaningful amount of weight.

Losing my muscle mass was also a bummer... My best fitness year was in 2014, and I really want to get my muscle back! I have a mini home gym, and I need to start using it again!

Thanks for the inspiration everyone!! Looking forward to slimming with you!

Welcome to the group! You’ve lost so much weight throughout the years! That is a huge accomplishment! The last few pounds are always difficult but you can do it! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been busy and forgot to check in 😊 I've been working on being healthier these past few weeks and I'm doing well with getting a good 30-40 min workout in almost everyday, but counting calories and being mindful of what I put in to my body is definitely my downfall... (I LOVE my wine 🀣) which is why I'm not seeing the number on the scale go down like I want it to :( I do feel more energetic in general and the exercise helps me so much with stress relief and an overall feeling of well-being. I have been on this journey so many times and have been very successful with MFP in the past, but its only when I weigh my food/count my calories daily that I actually see the results I want to. I realize that I do need to get to that point again if I want to lose 15 lbs by June 30th. These next few days I'm going to be more careful about portion sizes and make healthier food choices, but on Monday I am back to diligently counting my caloric intake. I just needed to put that out here so I hold myself accountable πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ I'm so glad to be part of this group!

I am so glad you are part of this group! It is important to be accountable during this journey! We can do this!😊πŸ’ͺ
  • Paz922
    Options
    Leezy55 wrote: Β»
    I'm in. Will weigh in on Monday's.

CW: 171.6

Mini goal weight 6/30/20

Welcome to the group! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options

Welcome to the group!😊

Welcome to the group!😊

Welcome to the group!😊

Thank you!!! I started my weight loss about a year ago at 214 lbs, and got down to 131 lbs. Ive gained a bit back since this quarantine started, so I started this week at 144.4lbs. My goal is 125(ish) give or take a few lbs.

SW: 214
    CW: 139.3
    GW: 125

You are inspiration! You lost so much weight! Congratulations! Your stats motivate me!😊
  • Paz922
    Options

Welcome to the group! 😊
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Paz922 !! πŸ’ͺ