The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    @MelG7777 like this😁. They used to be called press ons. They’ve come a long way and don’t damage my real nails as badly as acrylics do.
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg

v822rp2ms74g.jpg

Hey, I have the press on ones too! ❤
    Twinsies!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,004 Member
    @MelG7777 like this😁. They used to be called press ons. They’ve come a long way and don’t damage my real nails as badly as acrylics do.
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg

v822rp2ms74g.jpg

I mean...I’ve used them before. But, those don’t look the same. Send me a link or a pic of the package. Please I mean. How many days do they stay on?🥰
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Road trippin’!

de763hfb8wqb.jpeg

You driving to Australia? :D

Pssst, you're on the wrong side of the car 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg

v822rp2ms74g.jpg

I mean...I’ve used them before. But, those don’t look the same. Send me a link or a pic of the package. Please I mean. How many days do they stay on?🥰

I posted the info in another place.

That said, I am missing my pedicures.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Road trippin’!

de763hfb8wqb.jpeg

Nice. Go Bison. 😁 Have a great time!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Hello 👋 kdgmcmuvm42x.jpeg

Welcome! Hope you have a great weekend!
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    3 weeks into my current program and loving my progress!! B)
    3rrgp4xnpzcz.jpg

looking great!!
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    @MelG7777 ❤️❤️❤️ lol. I’ve been buying the DIY acrylics at cvs/Walgreens. I started with the actual acrylic making one but I’m rubbish at painting my own nails so I buy the already-made acrylics, paint them myself and put them on dry.
    Honestly kind of obsessed. I have like 10 ready to go sets.

@tams_89 ❤️

@cdubks88 thank you (:

I can’t even picture this...that’s great! I bought a dip kit the day before everything shut down. They looked like *kitten* when I did them. And I currently hold a cosmetology license. 🤣 I still couldn’t do it. My nails have never looked worse. I’m impressed with yours.

Bought cuticle oil and a callus remover pedi tool. Lifesavers.
    jqxuhijsmlk4.jpeg
  • goatg
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg

omg these looks fantastic
  • goatg
    Haha thank you for noticing @DWBalboa
  • Moi_jo
    Moi_jo Posts: 39 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Moi_jo wrote: »
    aqnnpu8w2x4t.jpeg

Good to see you. 😊 Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks 😊
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Happy Friday!

Hope everyone's week was a good one.

Take care out there and have a fantastic weekend!

kb1hkyle6z44.jpg

You’re looking great , nice to see you too 🤗
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg

My daughter made me buy some yesterday for her so I decided to buy a pack for me because I needed my nail fix. I lost 2 nails in less than 10 minutes 🤣 maybe I need to buy the shorter ones but in my opinion it just took me back to 7th grade and losing a nail in gym class...embarrassing 😂🤣
  • goatg
    edited May 2020
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg

My daughter made me buy some yesterday for her so I decided to buy a pack for me because I needed my nail fix. I lost 2 nails in less than 10 minutes 🤣 maybe I need to buy the shorter ones but in my opinion it just took me back to 7th grade and losing a nail in gym class...embarrassing 😂🤣

The same exact thing happened to me while I was at a guy’s house. Literally went for a run, was gluing it back on when he walked in 🤦🏻‍♀️

The glue makes all the difference. And cleaning/filing nails before...

• TwitchyMacGee
    t7x4vsqgugvv.jpeg

😂 Use crazy glue 😁
  • PopRox90
    NatalieBkk wrote: »
    3648m5ptnjv7.jpg
    Morning!

wow what a sunning picture <3333
  • PopRox90
    Keef75 wrote: »
    yvw1t52p4epx.jpeg

Way to much grey in that facial hair 🤣🤣