Sleep in clothes or naked

Replies

• goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Looking at posts above. Idgi. Is sleeping naked supposed to be sexy?

I personally feel that saving nudity for intimate/sexual moments makes it more special, and the best is silk pjs. I just can’t deny myself the feeling of sliding into clean, crisp, tucked sheets at night 😁😴❤️
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I hate sleeping naked in my home. I was always worried that I’d wake up to the house burning down.

Less to catch fire 😉
  • Rhysl345
    Rhysl345 Posts: 49 Member
    Always naked!
  • Blu3EyeDevIL
    Blu3EyeDevIL Posts: 18 Member
    Bday suit
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Tonight I sleep within the dreams of the dying
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I generally like to sleep under a Turkish, but sometimes it's an Afghan and other times, a Chinese. And then there are days when I sleep with no blankets at all.
  • The_Tyler_project
    The_Tyler_project Posts: 313 Member
    Boxer briefs
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Tonight I sleep with the fishes
  • absandproteinshakes
    absandproteinshakes Posts: 159 Member
    Tonight we sleep in the sea then
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Tonight I sleep with the fishes

Don't let fish bites
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    So umm.. biological question here. Do the naked sleepers not have to deal with *cough*wetness*cough* at night? Or maybe it just doesn’t bother you? The times i have slept naked, it was an issue. I can’t imagine wanting to put up with it nightly.

Plus what if your house burns down but that’s minor

Not entirely clear what is *cough*wetness*cough*, but I'm a sound sleeper, so nothing would bother me during the night.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    So umm.. biological question here. Do the naked sleepers not have to deal with *cough*wetness*cough* at night? Or maybe it just doesn’t bother you? The times i have slept naked, it was an issue. I can’t imagine wanting to put up with it nightly.

Not entirely clear what is *cough*wetness*cough*, but I'm a sound sleeper, so nothing would bother me during the night.

I’m guessing she might mean vaginal secretions, nocturnal emissions, and sweat.
  • TonyB0588
    iMago wrote: »
    i sleep in clothes with no blankets or sheets also the mattress is on the floor bed frames are a scam

I find it impossible to sleep under blankets or sheets. Tried it a few times occasionally to please my wife, but I always give up.
  • TonyB0588
    Clothes!! I would absolutely terrify my partner if he woke seeing my nude body.

Why?? What could be terrifying about a partner's body?
  • TonyB0588
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Sleep is for the weak. But I do enjoy eating breakfast naked. Freaks out the neighbors. Especially when I'm dining on the patio.

Wow!! And some people here on MFP don't even do breakfast.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Wrapped up in a blanket cocoon, then emerging like a butterfly...

th?id=OGC.7c949ee8495d397ed6fe619badcd1d34&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fhafuboti.files.wordpress.com%2f2017%2f01%2fdwi-monarch-butterfly.gif%3fw%3d700&ehk=%2f0GJDWWJRMsERuS9zdzErTVsUNhDpVZWWLZzRAqQQ%2fA%3d
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

I’m guessing she might mean vaginal secretions, nocturnal emissions, and sweat.

😂😂😂
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Naked who wants to see. Lol
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Naked who wants to see. Lol

vfk5l0iu3g38.gif
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    It was a joke but ouch right in the heart