Welcome New Members!

Replies

• bryanscruggs561
    bryanscruggs561 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys the name is Bryan, just figured out all these chats existed 😂 looking for new friends that enjoy the lifting lifestyle! Add me on Instagram at antisocialliftingclub
  • BabyBull_Shrinks
    BabyBull_Shrinks Posts: 1 Member
    New (again) here. Looking to make friends!! Feel free to add 🙂
  • KmarK2020
    KmarK2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I’m Kc I’ve been on the site for about 2 months I think I had another account but the password reset didn’t work so had to start again. I’m new to all this sort of thing counting calories and exercising so hopefully it helps. Thanks I’ll keep coming back for inspiration.
  • karamatsumoto
    karamatsumoto Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, I’m Kara! I have always been athletic because I was in track since 6th grade to senior year in hs but never the body I actually wanted. I am now in college but I have always been self conscious of my body because I always compared myself to women with a more fuller look since i’m an ectomorph body type. It’s really hard for me to stay motivated so I wanted to try something new and be involved with a community that has the same mindset so we can help keep eachother going. I hope this will work for me to see how everything will change from here. Hoping to stay and continue to grow with everyone. Nice to meet everyone for the first time!
  • AmiePalmers
    AmiePalmers Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! Here to hit my goal by my 45th birthday! Live near Williamsport Pennsylvania. Also a member of T.O.P.S.
  • _ancos_
    _ancos_ Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I am Mar I've recently started to be committed to working out and learning to eat a lot healthier. Over two years I have gained 25 lbs and became self conscious of myself. I've decided to change my ways to improve my health.
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Hey all! From Nebraska.
    I’ve been really good at working out (I use Beachbody On Demand), but my nutrition hasn’t always been great. My goal is to get my nutrition dialed in and I’m hoping this is the tool to get the job done! 😃
  • rallan8636
    rallan8636 Posts: 2 Member
    Any Peloton bike users on this forum?
  • lesgerm
    lesgerm Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I was a very active MFP participant about 8 years ago, and then I let life get in the way. So now I’m back, ready to make my health a priority again!!! Looking to lose about 40ish pounds!
  • 13kmcarter
    13kmcarter Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I am new to this app but have been struggling with those last 10lbs. I am 51 and I am looking for support ideas and to help others on their journey
  • kmccrom
    kmccrom Posts: 74 Member

Hi everyone, here’s to a healthy and fit summer! Looking forward to the journey and the results.
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    Hi all! I'm Lauren, 30 from New Jersey and I'm starting over...again.

I was 3 years strong in the macro tracking game, then I fell off the wagon - HARD.

2 years of letting the pendulum swing to the other extreme, I'm now starting again with 50 pounds to lose. I'm at my heaviest and my most disappointed. I know I'm making the steps in the right direction again. Really setting the intention of learning how to make this sustainable so I won't ever feel a desire to jump off the wagon.

Here's to falling in love with the journey.

• lyjones7219
    lyjones7219 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Lauren!
    I’m Lucy, 46 from Texas. I too am finally restarting a new lifestyle. I’m counting calories this time. I’m finally beginning an exercise routine and super excited for the challenge ahead. I have about 45 pounds to lose and can’t wait to see what the results look like. Good luck to you on your new journey! I look forward to hearing about your success!

• nursemom1719
    nursemom1719 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! My name is Sarah and I’m a 26-year old mother of two toddlers, one and three! My life is crazy busy hectic. Due to this. I’ve made some horrible food choices and am now 275lbs. My goal is to get to a healthy weight range for my height - no specific number in mind! It’s nice to meet y’all!
  • FeistyFox89
    FeistyFox89 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello!
    A year ago I turned 30, and my body decided to go through a lot of fun changes. One of these changes came in the form of about 30 pounds gained pretty quickly. I am completely new to weight loss, and am a bit out of my depth. Throughout my life, I have been lucky enough to eat pretty much whatever I wanted without gaining weight. I am fairly active, and I workout at least 3 days a week. However, after a year of weighing the most I've ever weighed, I am having trouble losing weight even though I'm working out. Regardless, I need to make a change, and I have decided to turn to a community such as this one. I am excited to learn!
  • Freetobeme5
    Freetobeme5 Posts: 5 Member
    My name is Steph and I am returning to this app because it worked in the past. Since I’ve stopped tracking I’ve gained 40 lbs from 130 to 170lbs. Looking forward to tracking and being part of this community. Please add me as friend thank you.
  • ahales7724
    ahales7724 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everybody, I'm back to mfp after a few yrs. I'm turning 55 this summer. My weight is stuck no matter what I do. So, I'm back to recording and being accountable. I would like to drop some wt before my birthday. I'm not putting a number on it so I'm not disappointed if I don't get there. So here we go.
  • billy1727
    billy1727 Posts: 143 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Billy and I never realized this community existed! Currently down 24 lbs and I really enjoy running! Feel free to add me and we can support each other on our fitness journey!