Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

Replies

• KAR1271KAR1271 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hello everyone my name is Kim, I am trying to lose about 15 pounds and get back in shape. I was in a car accident a few years ago and had spine surgery so my main goal is to get my pain managed by exercise.
  • Analog_KidAnalog_Kid Posts: 154Member Member Posts: 154Member Member
    Greetings all! Not exactly new to MFP as I started using the app back on January 1. That was 35lbs ago! [went from 205lbs to 170lbs] This is my first post to the message boards.
  • fakhirafuzzamanfakhirafuzzaman Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi . I dont know how to start this but , Im Ira. From Malaysia . 25 Years Old and weigh about 70kg with 151cm of height 😢 . Need to lose 20kg .
  • nrun1nrun1 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    excited and nervous at the same time. hoping to make new friends who will keep me motivated
  • alice_climbs_rocksalice_climbs_rocks Posts: 42Member Member Posts: 42Member Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Alice and I'm joining to stay on track and lose weight. I do a lot of exercise every week but always seem to snack and eat too much. Hope you guys will be able to help keep me motivated! Cheers
  • scottprojectscottproject Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Keep it pinned everyone! It's not a choice it's life style, keep up the great work.
  • antredmondantredmond Posts: 27Member Member Posts: 27Member Member
    Hey all. Not exactly new to this but rarely post. I'm 6'2" and now weighing about 93kg....lots done more to do.

Greetings from Ireland.
  • DaniJeniDaniJeni Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi
    Decided to try and use the app to loose some podge. Always been a porker from very little and the biggest I’ve ever been now, so time to make the change and eat better.... and exercise will pretty much be completely new to me so any tips for home exercise appreciated!
  • timetolosethatweighttimetolosethatweight Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Hello. I'm always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey.
  • Kween1985Kween1985 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello All from Nawlinz ( New Orleans )! I'm currently trying to lose some weight after having my second (and maybe my last) child. I'm breastfeeding so this can be a struggle since I need the calories to make the milk but also need to watch my intake to help me lost some of this belly fat. My plan is to detox for 10 days then workout and do low carbs only or no carbs... we should see how this goes. I need a support friend and am willing to text or chat it up from time to time. I just need a motivational partner. thanks in advance.
  • scottprojectscottproject Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Greetings from Canada! Throw out a friend request if you'd like to follow along and share the same inspiration.
  • whoami9933whoami9933 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hey everyone! I’m new to this but I’m excited to learn. I’m looking to live a more positive, healthier, happier lifestyle! Good luck to everyone on their journey!
    edited October 29
  • cathleenschindlercathleenschindler Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I'm Cat 48 and overweight but not fat...chunky monkey is my nickname for myself! I need to get this body in check!! I want muscle strength and weightloss! I will succeed!
  • FitnessSistahFitnessSistah Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello Everyone. I'm new to this website. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. :-)
  • NeilHamersly2020NeilHamersly2020 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello, I having a hard trip losing weight. I live in NJ, I am English male 41. I weight 307 lbs. I am eating salads and cereal for breakfast. I go for walks and do lifting but I can not lose weight. I would like some help if anyone has time after 2pm. I work at Home Depot in Delran NJ. from 10 am to 2 pm. My name is Neil. I recently went to my doctor and she said to get medicine I got it but It does not help.
  • emma_victoria86emma_victoria86 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    So I’m here again... I can either be my best friend or worst enemy when it comes to healthy eating and dieting.

I not only want to change my eating habits but become fit and healthy and stay like it!! I would like to become friends with people who are also looking to make a change long term. I need to stay and keep motivated and I hoping I will find people that can help.
    Thanks guys 😊💪🏼🥦
  • Grumpy_HubbyGrumpy_Hubby Posts: 152Member Member Posts: 152Member Member
    So I'm back. In and out more than my bins. This time I'm determined to stick to it

Former 1000 day streak and former member of 100 pound club.

Weights gone up and down more than a naughty persons underwear.

I have goals and motivation. Also don't take life too serious.

If you want to have a laugh. Give me an add
  • Sofia2191Sofia2191 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi everyone. I've used mfp before and it helped me lose 5kg but now I've plateaud and lost motivation.. im joining the community so i can finally reach my goals of dropping 10kg more..
  • AquaMeowAquaMeow Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    I remember being a new member 150 days ago o.o