• duchessclm18
    duchessclm18 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I’m Claire
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy add me :)
  • Batdad236
    Batdad236 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey everyone! So I am completely new to this! My name is Andy! I am 32 from Galway Ireland! Recently joined the gym to lose weight as I have 2 amazing daughters and want to be healthy for them! Also need all the help I can get!
  • MayaWorksOut
    MayaWorksOut Posts: 2 Member
    hi everyone! i‘m maya! i’ve been on mfp for three months now and i absolutely love this app! i love working out and am in the process of losing some weight. i‘m looking for fitness enthusiastic mfp‘ers. add me & lets support and motivate each other!
  • deekris
    deekris Posts: 26 Member
    Hello all! I'm not necessarily new to MFPs but I don't have much of a network. I really need some motivation! I'm not sure how to add friends though.

Please feel free to add me
  • Patrick456
    Patrick456 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone. Im started running a couple of months ago to lose weight and aproach 50 with vegenance. Ive already lost 20lbs but want to lose 5 or 10 more and then switch to some type of crossfit to add muscle. Oh and also i made myself enter a 5k that is this weeekend that has motivated me to train.
  • freshspice
    freshspice Posts: 4 Member
    I was on here 1 time before... was great and chatted with some awesome people on here hope I find them again!! add me and happy to be here and maintain my weight
  • hayito
    hayito Posts: 6 Member
    Started on this journey a month ago and would be awesome to get some friends in this community....
  • nessamoncayo
    nessamoncayo Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, everyone. I’m Vanessa. I’ve had and been using this app forever; however, I only used it to document. I recently discovered the community part. Seems cool. I just want to make new friends in fitness! I’d appreciate any diet and exercise tips to grow my glutes 🥑🍑
  • amputeeash
    amputeeash Posts: 2 Member
    Happy Friday! I am just beginning to changed my lifestyle after quitting smoking two months ago. One day at a time, right?
  • hjelian
    hjelian Posts: 1 Member
    Hiii all, im new member here
  • Paigesavage124
    Paigesavage124 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m Starting a 90 day fitness journey and would love to motivate others/ have some active people on my profile to help me along my way:) add me as a friend!
  • jpentecost1987
    jpentecost1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, y'all. I am a 32 year old mother of 5 from Tennessee. I am currently working on becoming a healthier me. I began 6 months ago when I stopped smoking. I am now looking to lose 100+ pounds in the next year. I have already made drastic changes to my diet and stopped drinking soda. I also joined the gym today! I am pretty much a loner with the exception of my spouse, children and my mother (she isn't local, but we talk daily). I really need an accountability partner and someone who has similar goals in mind. I'm new to MFP, but would lo e to make a few friends for encouragement.
  • zakiyaabdul
    zakiyaabdul Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone,

I"m looking for new friends and current motivation/accountability on this app. Feel free to add me :)
  • FatExorcist
    FatExorcist Posts: 3 Member
    Hay guys. Im 5'6 weighing in at 236 pounds. Looking for friends to keep me on the short and narrow
  • caddiegiant
    caddiegiant Posts: 2 Member
    Introducing myself...add me if you’d like...I started using MFP when I saw a picture of me eating 3 entrees for lunch and another picture of me at South Lake Tahoe and I was astounded at how bad I looked. I was eating 6000 calories per day and not exercising. Almost took pride in how much I ate every day. Decided I had to make a change and didn’t tell anyone. Just started logging every food and drink I consumed and have been extremely disciplined in running and working out. Run, lift, run, lift, eat smart. Repeat. Well...here I am, 116 days later, and I’ve reached my first goal!!! I’ve dropped 50.5 to go from 241.6 to 191.5 and I’m starting to see the muscle definition in my body that I haven’t seen since the early 90s! I feel great, hoping I look great, and this journey has just begun for me! Add me as a friend if you like and let’s get healthy together! Have a great, healthy, and inspiring day!
  • Fattysguide
    Fattysguide Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2019
    Looking near the end of 2019 one month into my fitness journey, Stumbled across this group today and I have to say I love the idea so here goes nothing, my goals for the remaining months of 2019:
    -Down to 270lbs Currently 284lbs
    -Keep up my 5 days a week of excessive.
    -Start a more cardio focused routine to work towards a 5k foam run this summer.
    -Produce original and quality posts on my website www.fattysguide.com
    -Use my social media platforms as a positive space for people to goto for motivation!
    I am looking forward to getting to know you guys LETS FINISH 2019 STRONG
  • Mystique_Dreams
    Mystique_Dreams Posts: 31 Member
    edited November 2019
    Started out today on the way to become healthier (and hopefully shedding unneeded weight to)..

Best wishes everyone <3
  • lenonmedini
    lenonmedini Posts: 2 Member
    I decided to make some friends here at MFP. I can play Guitar, Bass, Drums and Piano. I love Clint Eastwood movies. I'm a really good sketch artist. And I'm interested in Wars. And I'm only 12 years old.