Accountability Increases Your Success: Check in Daily!

Options

Replies

• VeronicaAlamri
    VeronicaAlamri Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm going to take a 30 minute walk today. Not much but better than sitting on my butt all day.
  • DWolf
    Options
    quick update today 20 minutes karate practice 15 minute dog walk. Hope everybody is having a great weekend!
  • kungfurockchick
    Options
    Just hospital physio for me today. 5 minutes on the stationary bike, 5 minutes on the rower, hip abduction, leg press, just 30 minutes altogether....oh and a telling off for overdoing it with the big walk yesterday lol.............You are all putting me to shame!! I love reading what you all get up to :)
  • elksy
    elksy Posts: 45
    Options
    Did the first workout for Insanity yesterday and the second one today. The name is fitting. @_@
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is well.

I was able to fit in 23 min of Kettlebells. Ate pretty well during the long weekend.

Peace. :flowerforyou:
  • Peschuntz
    Peschuntz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a walk with my trusty Jack Russell. Thus far today, I have walked 10,274 steps. While admittedly not bad, I keep wanting to do kickboxing but end up too tired at the day's end and lacking motivation. I am going to try to get to bed early tonight, so when I come home tomorrow, I'll have the energy to do a more strenuous workout that burns major calories and is good for cardiovascular health. I put on my pedometer first thing in the morning after I get dressed and take it off last thing at night. Therefore, any steps I acquire is an aggregate of the day's activities.

Here's wishing my thread buddies a happy and productive day tomorrow. And drop in when you have a few moments to let the rest of us know what you've been up to.
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Did my 30 min run... Followed by 30 mins of walking on an incline. Finishing off the day with 30 minutes of PT 24/7.
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Another newcomer to the thread here. Today I walked at a pace of 4.5mph for 50 minutes then came home and did 100 sit ups.
  • Peschuntz
    Peschuntz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Another newcomer to the thread here. Today I walked at a pace of 4.5mph for 50 minutes then came home and did 100 sit ups.

Welcome to the thread. Your exercise regimen is very impressive! It's easy to see how you lost all that weight with a workout like this! Congratulations.
  • elksy
    elksy Posts: 45
    Options
    Did my 30 min run... Followed by 30 mins of walking on an incline. Finishing off the day with 30 minutes of PT 24/7.
    Wow, congrats! What's PT 24/7?

Today I did Insanity Day Four, Cardio Recovery. It was sort of... pilates-y, I guess? I don't know. 32 minutes long. :) Plus I did a lot of walking around campus and to a friend's house.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Checking in. I seem to be doing this every-other-day instead of daily. Sorry.

I have been staying within my calorie goals, so I'm happy about that. Haven't gotten back into my exercise routine from when I was sick, but I plan to do that on Friday. Giving myself a few days to relax after doing such a deep-clean on my house the past week!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Burned 151 calories vacuuming and mopping today. Took a few days off from walking the dog b/c she hasn't been feeling well. Her face and ears were swollen. Now, I haven't been feeling too hot. Eating well but going over a little each day.

Have a blessed day everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • Mygypsysoul
    Options
    Today I did 30 minutes of running plus an additional 45 mins of walking.. Debating if I want to hit the treadmill again while dinner cooks.. Maybe I should just rest??? Don't want to burn myself out.
  • Mygypsysoul
    Options
    Wow, congrats! What's PT 24/7?

Today I did Insanity Day Four, Cardio Recovery. It was sort of... pilates-y, I guess? I don't know. 32 minutes long. :) Plus I did a lot of walking around campus and to a friend's house.

It's Billy Blank's latest thing.. I guess it's like Tae Bo with resistance bands and man do you ever feel it!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I did level one of 30DS and started C25K today.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    REST DAY today...will check tomorrow...thanks for the thread:flowerforyou:
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Today, I started back to work after having the summer off. My plan was to run on my short work days and walk on my lunch break on my long work days. (Normally I will be alternating the long and short days) Well, it turns out that every day is a long work day this week and of course it is raining cats and dogs outside!!! So I got on hubby's exercise bike for the first time today. Wow! It was pretty brutal! 20 minutes on the bike during lunch. My legs were wobbly when I got off and now my shins hurt! And all I burned was 83 lousy calories!!!! Oh well, at least I tried to get some cardio in. But I tell ya, I don't feel very motivated to get back on tomorrow! So everybody chant now, "Rain, rain go away...."
  • KarliMS
    Options
    35 minute walk, 200 crunches, 50 lunges! :)
  • kungfurockchick
    Options
    Today started out bad, no sleep due to inconsiderate arseholes for neighbours, woke up grumpy and having a 'fat day'.
    Got on the scales for the first weekly weigh in, hardly any difference, got mardy, raided fridge, spare ribs and left over fried rice for breakfast.
    Neighbour put music on loud again, by this point I'm angrier, mardier and feeling fatter than i did when i woke up. Logged in here to delete my account....after all, whats the point if I'm gonna stick to my calories, but can't work out as I want cos of my bloody stupid knee.....seems to be a massive effort for very little reward!
    This was a couple of hours ago, then I found myself reading some words of wisdom on someone's sig on one of the forums here, and decided to try something that was quite big in the 70's...... it's called 'getting a grip'!
    So armed with my daughter's very loud, very bassy ipig and my ipod, I went upstairs to my spare room/makeshift gym, treated the **** next door to some slayer, korn and slipknot, and did 3 x 10 minutes on the exercise bike, 2 x 10 minutes on the rower, 15 minutes resistance training, and 10 minutes on my punch bags. Not too bad for a depressed, sleep deprived, mardy fat bird on crutches :D
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Today started out bad, no sleep due to inconsiderate arseholes for neighbours, woke up grumpy and having a 'fat day'.
    Got on the scales for the first weekly weigh in, hardly any difference, got mardy, raided fridge, spare ribs and left over fried rice for breakfast.
    Neighbour put music on loud again, by this point I'm angrier, mardier and feeling fatter than i did when i woke up. Logged in here to delete my account....after all, whats the point if I'm gonna stick to my calories, but can't work out as I want cos of my bloody stupid knee.....seems to be a massive effort for very little reward!
    This was a couple of hours ago, then I found myself reading some words of wisdom on someone's sig on one of the forums here, and decided to try something that was quite big in the 70's...... it's called 'getting a grip'!
    So armed with my daughter's very loud, very bassy ipig and my ipod, I went upstairs to my spare room/makeshift gym, treated the **** next door to some slayer, korn and slipknot, and did 3 x 10 minutes on the exercise bike, 2 x 10 minutes on the rower, 15 minutes resistance training, and 10 minutes on my punch bags. Not too bad for a depressed, sleep deprived, mardy fat bird on crutches :D

good job reconsidering canceling the account....this site is very helpful, but i seem to lose weight very slowly, i do exercise and i have seen inches come off....stick with it and you will see a difference..

good luck on your journey