Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Girls... or I guess guys can respond to?

Workout clothes? Do you judge ladies who wear fitted gym clothes if they have a gut or pounds to still lose. Do you prefer to be covered?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies...

If *uhm my friend, has kinda flirted with some one a tiny bit, and she like, rubs her body across his back when she passes by one day... She's into him right?

For a friend... 😬

Either that or she had schmutz on her clothes that needed to be wiped off on the first available surface. You know, like how bears and elephants use trees to get stuff off 'em.

Ask her bout it, to be sure...on behalf of your friend

Next time I'm going to call her out on it for sure...
    Las time I panicked 🙈😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Workout clothes? Do you judge ladies who wear fitted gym clothes if they have a gut or pounds to still lose. Do you prefer to be covered?

Idgaf what other people wear. Period

I prefer to be covered. I tried booty shorts and hated them.

Lately I’ve been wondering why men’s and women’s workout clothes are so different. Other than bras and jock straps, why isn’t everything pretty much the same?
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Dear gawd no. Wear whatever makes you comfortable.

I have a home gym so no one sees me. That's the idea :) I typically work out in sports bra and leggings but I'd definitely cover up more if I was in a gym. I'm well aware of the unattractive squidgy things my abs do at times.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

I don't care. If that's what they are comfortable in, fine by me.
    I prefer not just to be covered, but I wear baggy stuff.... lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I admire girls who wear fitted workout, or any clothes - and have "an inch to pinch" (or more)! Good on them!

I am super critical of myself tho.
    I wear leggings and fitted tank tops all the time - fitted clothes make me more aware of my posture, and what I want to improve
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Nah it don't bother me...
    I don't give it a second thought... If she's hot I may give it another thought or several 😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies and Dudes too...

Dudes flexing in front of the gym mirrors...
    Bad form or OK?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

It is not a dating site, and it is entirely possible to use the food and exercise charts of MFP, and NEVER look at the Community pages. Absolutely no need to look at these forum pages or discussions. That's how I started, and sometimes I just stop with the community forum and go back to simply recording my Calories In and Calories Out as I originally signed up for.

What? There's a option to record food and exercise here? :o

🤣 Yes definitely.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Ladies and Dudes too...

Bad form or OK?

Its fine - kinda what youre there for

...is it ok if I laugh?!
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Guys and gals: Your opinion on acne and those that have visible issues with it? Do you judge people who have acne or acne scarring? What about other visible skin issues?

All part of growing up. You can't blame them for that. Not much judging there.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Ladies and Dudes too...

Bad form or OK?

Oh, and do you make the Hulk Hogan "flex face"?
    (Please say yes!)
    *tee-hee-hee*
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Both: What's your opinion about peeing in the shower? Gross? Not a big deal? Emergency only?

Not a big deal. But years ago I went to England when some people still only had bath tubs and not showers. Had to learn quickly that that wasn't acceptable.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    goatg wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Both: What's your opinion about peeing in the shower? Gross? Not a big deal? Emergency only?

in the sink.
    it establishes dominance.
    and that's always super important esp early in the relationship

kitchen sink or bathroom?

...it matters

bathroom sink if she's watching. kitchen sink if she's taking too long in the bathroom doing that skincare routine bs that takes an hour

Hmm, red flag
    What kinda troll face needs an hour for a skin care routine?

And - (just to help you out, buddy!) if you pee in the kitchen sink, and she doesn't notice - your dominant behaviour is moot.

Just bust into the bathroom during the Trolls 1 hour skin care routine and pee in the sink - look her directly in the eyes, smirk and say "AHHHH!.....What's up with your face?"

it's a real thing. they're in there for like a solid hour after the shower. putting on lotions and tea tree oil and bath and body works Japanese cherry blossom shimmer mist and it just gets absurd.

🤣🤣🤣

It’s probably 55 min of tweezing and 5 min of lotion.

There are some things guys just need to accept and not comment on.

Difficult to accept, and I'm glad I don't have that sort of wife.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Men seem so much more confident in their skin than women. We as women have been told to be tanned, makeuped, tone, flawless skin, nails perfect, hair colored and styled, and men just wake up, run their hands through their hair and own their *kitten* and we really think they are beautiful, grey hairs, wrinkles and all.

It's called marketing, but you don't need to watch all the ads.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    To guys: would you date someone that's lacks skills in the kitchen? Specialty is soup in a can? Is it a turn off?

I'm not on the dating scene, but I've heard it doesn't matter anymore. Many kitchens are ornamental now, and people keep them spotlessly clean and unused. Even here on MFP I've seen some people enter every meal as a restaurant branded meal. They only go home to sleep.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies and Dudes too...

Bad form or OK?

Its fine - kinda what youre there for

...is it ok if I laugh?!

Is it okay if I turn bright red and nearly die 🥰😂
    Ladies and Dudes too...

Bad form or OK?

This is ok.

Ok to watch though?

Well, it IS why I'm there 😁...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies and Dudes too...

Bad form or OK?

Oh, and do you make the Hulk Hogan "flex face"?
    (Please say yes!)
    *tee-hee-hee*

Only when his theme song comes on in my headphones 😬
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

nah, I don't ever judge what others wear

you know... unless they're not top designer labels or fitness couture.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ladies and Dudes too...

Bad form or OK?

only competitive body builders should do this

on a different, yet similar issue.....

From time to time, I do video a friend of mine at the gym (on her phone, not mine), so she can send the video to her coach in San Diego to critique her form. ( really. )