TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i wonder why nobody uses Segways anymore

You drive, I’ll ride *kitten*
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Dart boards, beers and hook ups ... Not my idea of quarantining ... Uhhhm NO!

I want to make a quaranteen with my husband, but he says no more babies right now. We'd be doing a lot more hooking up (with each other, not around) if he didn't care :-/

Wait, what!? 😂

Just straight unprotected sex. He believed me when we tried just tracking ovulation to avoid my fertile period. Turns out I had no idea what I was doing and it was baby time.

Pills are made in China and I want things to cool down before getting on them again. Trust issues.

We've never used it, 2 kids 7yrs apart...

Sometimes you gotta pull the unit out and find another way to storm the fort 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

🤣😆🤣
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    What would we all do if Covid was a computer virus and we all suddenly had to be socialmedially distant 😬

eu7sm129l6qj.png
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wtf are you?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Here we go..
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Wtf are you?

Crazy bout you 🤷🏽‍♂️😘
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Dart boards, beers and hook ups ... Not my idea of quarantining ... Uhhhm NO!

I want to make a quaranteen with my husband, but he says no more babies right now. We'd be doing a lot more hooking up (with each other, not around) if he didn't care :-/

Wait, what!? 😂

Just straight unprotected sex. He believed me when we tried just tracking ovulation to avoid my fertile period. Turns out I had no idea what I was doing and it was baby time.

Pills are made in China and I want things to cool down before getting on them again. Trust issues.

We've never used it, 2 kids 7yrs apart...

Sometimes you gotta pull the unit out and find another way to storm the fort 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

That's not hot.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to mee
    Happy Birthday to meee
    Happy *kitten* birthday
    Happy birthday
    ...blah, blah
    Happy birthday to me!!

Happy Birthday K 🤗🥳🎂🎉
    suoqj53xr8p0.gif
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Running away from home

I ran away from home when I was 12 years old.

I was gone for about 90 minutes..... then I got hungry & went home and made a sandwich.

Nobody knew that I was gone.

I ran away and hid in the hallway of our 3 family home when I was 5. I came back when I heard my mother crying.

I left home again when I was 17 to live with my grandmother. I went back when I heard my mother crying.

I moved into my own apartment when I was 19.

I don’t know if anyone would notice I’m gone. Maybe when they get hungry.

I left home when I was 22. That's when I got married.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I would give up a year of sex, if that meant I could have a year of summer all year round— hell, even 7 months straight doesn’t even have to be a year.
    Summer give me so much joy.
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I would give up a year of sex, if that meant I could have a year of summer all year round— hell, even 7 months straight doesn’t even have to be a year.

You could just move closer to the equator if you want 7 months or more of summer. Unless you need vacation time, too. Move after retirement.

• vanityy99
    Options

You could just move closer to the equator if you want 7 months or more of summer. Unless you need vacation time, too. Move after retirement.
    Lol! After retirement, I’m not wasting my youth on this crazy Canadian weather, living here is a waste of time you can’t do anything. I’d love to move before that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Lol! After retirement, I’m not wasting my youth on this crazy Canadian weather, living here is a waste of time you can’t do anything. I’d love to move before that.

Oh!

...... Canada
  • vanityy99
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Oh!

...... Canada

Lmfao 🌽
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My hair stylist called to schedule an appointment. 4 more works. I might cut this mess myself.

I'm guessing you meant weeks?
    That sucks 😔
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    My hair stylist called to schedule an appointment. 4 more works. I might cut this mess myself.

I'm guessing you meant weeks?
    That sucks 😔

Yes...fixed it.
    Everything is still closed in my county until the 29th. Hopefully it isn't extended. She's rescheduling those appointments that were missed over the last 2 months first. Most salons are doing it that way.

My daughter is my stylist 😃 luckily.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I kinda want to shave the sides of my head again and do the weird mohawk thing. I wish I had the patience and knowledge/experience to do those cool braids on the sides of my head. Alas, my braiding skills are rubbish.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    False Starts
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    What would we all do if Covid was a computer virus and we all suddenly had to be socialmedially distant 😬

I’d die

You'd be ok.
    We already met IRL. 😘
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That I would like to work on my tablecloth, but every time I try, there's a cat (the same cat) sleeping on it. If I manage to pick it up and start working on it, he comes and commandeers my lap and sits on the project. He'll be rather disappointed when it's finished and ends up under a plastic sheet on my dining room table.

iybhe7ofk5d5.jpg