Women 200lb+, Let's Be Mighty this May!!!

Options

Replies

• changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @mmdeveau Thanks for your concern! I was worried it was going to get worse, but it healed and is fine now! I never knew that dental issues could be so dangerous! Quite scary!
  • supersparklyk
    supersparklyk Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Most of who I’m trying to be is the strong and independent and fearless person that I used to be. Somehow I lost that over the last couple years, and I want that back.

This!!
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Oh @cesse47! I'm so sorry. As if Michigan hadn't been hit hard enough already. I'm so glad you remain high and dry. I imagine this will be a long struggle of recovery for your town and your extended family. My heart is with you.
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @cesse47 I am so glad to hear that you are safe. Praying for everyone; such a difficult and scary time and situation.
  • Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @cesse47 I'm so glad that you and your family are safe! And for your home to come through all of that unscathed is truly a blessing! Take good care of yourself - sending hugs your way!
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,197 Member
    Options
    @cesse47 so glad you are safe! What a scary thing to go through.
    @CupcakeCrusoe nice work on the size 10 jeans!! Must feel good!!
  • Rosie3579
    Rosie3579 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Cesse47 - I am so sorry you are having to go through this! Sending prayers for you, your fam, and your community. I am glad you have an evacuation plan in place.
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,197 Member
    Options
    does anyone notice getting more anxious if the scales go down? I don't know if both are the effect of doing less comfort eating, or whether my body notices the loss somehow and makes me jittery....I've noticed it a few times over the years and I think it's been the route to me eating more to get rid of the anxious feeling. Some skinny person amongst you, tell me it goes away after a while??!!!