Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 115

Replies

• jamfullhouse
    jamfullhouse Posts: 292 Member
    5' 7" Age 40's
    Original start weight: 178 lbs (Oct. 10, 2019)
    Goal this round: loose and stay under 160.

Ultimate goal 135 lbs.

End of round 114 5/26= 161.4lbs

Day/Weight/Comment

5/27 159.2 lbs IF 16 hours, 18,000 steps, 1000 calories, better choices yesterday and logged.

• AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,523 Member
    I’m in my 50’s
    OSW-187 Sept. 2018

Goal Weight this Round: Get back in 140’s
    Drink plenty of water, keep organizing.Walk.

5/27-152
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    sklaw31 wrote: »
    @mlagioia @littlecinnamon @kblanc14 So excited there are fellow IFs in this group! Although I've only been on 16:8 for around a month--I love it! Actually not as hungry overall anymore and have plenty of energy. Eat 11 a.m. - 7 pm., but typically break the fast closer to noon and finished by 6:30 for the day. Still eat my goal calories and remain in a calorie deficit. Just starting to up the activity again since the weather is nice. Need that natural vitamin D --walking on sunshine! Sheila

That's great! It's awesome you've been noticing some internal changes too! :smile:
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    @jaccimc63 that is fantastic! Great job!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,800 Member
    @SheilaBoneham I replied to your question about macros at the end of Rnd 114. I tried to copy it to here but no luck. Sorry!

@jaccimc63 Amazing difference!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    AHA! I got it! My apologies for the super long post!

@SheilaBoneham for keto you want 5%carb/20%protein/75%fat. With protein the MAIN GOAL, carbs a
    LIMIT, and fat to provide longer lasting satisfaction. I have eased up to a more lazy or dirty keto. Senza has a macro calculator which will adjust your macros as you lose unless you enter a custom value as I have for protein. I know I have a low carb limit - I was diagnosed with insulin resistance back in the late 80’s or early 90’s. I was put on a diet which was almost no carb, lived to tell the tale and lost a bunch of weight until I switched back to eating the crap that made me fat to begin with. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️Now I check my blood for ketones and glucose every morning. I buy those supplies from Best Ketone Test - excellent customer service!

mcpkojdthhh5.png