What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    after time I realized that it isn’t possible to win. You can’t ultimately win life. You can win some things, but that’s it. What you choose to try and win is what defines you and your character. You’re still gonna fail though, we are all living to fail, think about that. This is why it’s stupid to take life too seriously

Try telling this to Charlie Sheen.
    #WINNING!
    #TIGERBLOOD
    He wanted to win, and went crazy because of it. He even wanted to "unplug" his brain.

I think he arrived at crazy prior to this
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed that the people who assume that when others don’t take a liking to them it must stem from jealousy, but they are the ones with bare minimum lives. Actually it seems like their whole lives only exists online, online friends, online flirting, ect. And they have nothing to show in real life. I never understood those types, who yell out hater/ oh their just jealous.

Maybe them thinking it’s jealousy is a coping mechanism just like their whole online identity.. the delusions help them cope🤷‍♀️

Your observation about a person blaming jealousy for being disliked sounds like an assumption to me tbh or saying they have the bare minimum and that's what fuels their dislike towards someone...In my opinion, if we all had fruitful lives being online would be the last thing we'd be doing. People's envy can make them do ugly things whether it's online or in the real world. You can have many things in life and still feel like you don't have enough. Hatred is just easier to throw at people than kindness.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    This app

And its constant malfunctions

Can’t be a bug

It’s the Russians.

Agreed 😒 or maybe aliens
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    This app

Can’t be a bug

It’s the Russians.

Agreed 😒 or maybe aliens

👽
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    This app

Can’t be a bug

It’s the Russians.

Agreed 😒 or maybe aliens

👽

Morning 👽😉
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,637 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...thoughts
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed that the people who assume that when others don’t take a liking to them it must stem from jealousy, but they are the ones with bare minimum lives. Actually it seems like their whole lives only exists online, online friends, online flirting, ect. And they have nothing to show in real life. I never understood those types, who yell out hater/ oh their just jealous.

Maybe them thinking it’s jealousy is a coping mechanism just like their whole online identity.. the delusions help them cope🤷‍♀️

Your observation about a person blaming jealousy for being disliked sounds like an assumption to me tbh or saying they have the bare minimum and that's what fuels their dislike towards someone...In my opinion, if we all had fruitful lives being online would be the last thing we'd be doing. People's envy can make them do ugly things whether it's online or in the real world. You can have many things in life and still feel like you don't have enough. Hatred is just easier to throw at people than kindness.

I started receiving more shade after I lost the weight and got fit. *shrug* I agree with you mami.

Having been up & down and again slightly up, I can confirm this. I’m at a weight right now where I’m still visible but women don’t hate me. *kitten* em though cuz I’m not staying here.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    I had my first real ghost encounter 😳
    Options

Like where you got ghosted or where you seen some stuff what wasn't there?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    after time I realized that it isn’t possible to win. You can’t ultimately win life. You can win some things, but that’s it. What you choose to try and win is what defines you and your character. You’re still gonna fail though, we are all living to fail, think about that. This is why it’s stupid to take life too seriously

Perhaps don't think of life as a thing to be won in the first place and things might seem different for you? I dunno.

I live to live. Some days it's harder than others, sure. I fight constant depression, battle myself on whether what I'm doing is right, whether the decisions I make are the correct ones, but ultimately, I'm just trying to safely enjoy my time on this planet because it's finite.

If I continued to view life as a game that was unwinnable, I don't believe I'd still be here... if you catch my drift.

I dunno, just my perspective.
  • shaylastagg425
    shaylastagg425 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to be skinny
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Oh, like something pulled my hand away from me...was going to sleep in a really old home. Just laying there. Something took my hand and pulled it away from my body. I didnt mention it till days later and they were like oh, yeah, so the person who died here 😲
    Options

Oh, like something pulled my hand away from me...was going to sleep in a really old home. Just laying there. Something took my hand and pulled it away from my body. I didnt mention it till days later and they were like oh, yeah, so the person who died here 😲

Spooky like spiders in a hurricane
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

😂😂😂I thought so... I like me an aunt carl...my push ups have gotten solid tho right?
    Options

😂😂😂I thought so... I like me an aunt carl...my push ups have gotten solid tho right?

They have indeed
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    yug4v9evh8g1.jpeg

tt0bbisz8tnk.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    yug4v9evh8g1.jpeg

tt0bbisz8tnk.gif

Sorry. I need this.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    yug4v9evh8g1.jpeg

tt0bbisz8tnk.gif

I dont remember the last time I had a waffle - but I really want to try this right now, dry of course.
    ...you 'Mericans get all the good junk food *pouty face*
  • karlyrieth
    karlyrieth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about someone that I have feelings for tho I know I shouldn't. He never gives me the time of day, and isn't even talking to me right now. Oh well. I can't help what I like tho...