• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    When she's not willing to be #6 once in a while... 😏

You're too cute.. gunna promote you to #2 :D πŸ€—
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,561 Member
    Options
    I have the "ball in my court" with a friend from high school right now. He has no clue but he's absolutely blowing it
    doing something annoying and I'm actually pretty mellow about stuff you'd think I wouldn't be. What drives me absolutely nuts is the stupid thumbs up emoji, maybe it's an age thing but it seems so dismissive! Of course I do it back all the time now, I'd rather be flipped off. that's what I'm taking it as.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,561 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: Β»
    How they treat service people. If you're an *kitten*, forget it.

Love this! I ended a friendship because she went to my stylist and treated her horribly, told her I couldn't be friends with someone like that. My hairdresser was almost in tears, screw that!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Well when are you going to go tell "#1" about us... 😏

Tell "#1" not to worry, it's just some harmless fun 😏... πŸ˜‚
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I have the "ball in my court" with a friend from high school right now. He has no clue but he's absolutely blowing it
    doing something annoying and I'm actually pretty mellow about stuff you'd think I wouldn't be. What drives me absolutely nuts is the stupid thumbs up emoji, maybe it's an age thing but it seems so dismissive! Of course I do it back all the time now, I'd rather be flipped off. that's what I'm taking it as.

My sister hates it too. How do you feel about lol?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

NEVAH!

Nnnnot even #9 πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

NEVAH!

You think you’re cute, dontcha? πŸ˜‚
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

I dated someone who lol'd me to death. When I told him his nickname was lol ...he started to thumbs up me πŸ˜‚...so we are no longer dating
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I dated someone who lol'd me to death. When I told him his nickname was lol ...he started to thumbs up me πŸ˜‚...so we are no longer dating

lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Kidding Btw #1 😁
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

lol

Oh no you didn't
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

lol

Oh no you didn't

πŸ‘
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Kidding Btw #1 😁

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.. πŸ€—
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

NEVAH!

OMG are we having another fight? πŸ€—...
    Oh we are so having another fight... 😏
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

NEVAH!

Fighting is fun!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

lol

πŸ˜‘
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options

NEVAH!

Fighting is fun!

Make-ups is funner.