Looking for friends who have more than 100 pounds to lose!

12346»

Replies

• metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi not new but have 80lbs to lose plus a few I’ve back on from a rather up and down year emotionally. Mfp is great and works I lost 30lbs from it and felt great but I screwed up. So here I am back at it. Most of the friends I’ve had on here before are inactive so would love to find some new active friends. 🙂
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Weight_Loss_Dad Posts: 52 Member
    Hey all. Basically a year on. I’ve lost over 60lbs. Very slow going. However going hard at it now and still looking for more friends. I love you all.

Ps. I hope you’ve done awesome in your goals if you joined this post when I made it.

Take care :D
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2019
    everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

[edited by MFP mods]
  • ameralon
    ameralon Posts: 2 Member
    Is there a group to join or is this through friends messaging? I have a goal of 110+ to lose and would love to join! Please add me.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    I have more than 100 to lose... But saying it that way sounds so hopeless
  • MaryLabs80
    MaryLabs80 Posts: 8 Member
    Down 36lbs :)
  • jacobbrockman86
    jacobbrockman86 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi , I got 100+ pounds to lose definitely going to be in it for the long haul. So anyone feel free to add me any extra motivation can and will help us all.
  • Tammiann1961
    Tammiann1961 Posts: 18 Member
    ADD ME AS A FRIEND! I NEED MOTIVATION!!
  • Okcawy
    Okcawy Posts: 5 Member
    Howdy. Over 200 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • rhall331
    rhall331 Posts: 21 Member
    Lots more to lose here! But down 20 after gaining at the end of last year after a fracture!! Feel free to add me :)
  • riggskimberly33
    riggskimberly33 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello !! Add me if you like!! I have 120 lbs to lose ! My daughter told me she wanted me healthy so my 7 year olds words were a wake up call!!
  • susanbredhoff
    susanbredhoff Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have been working at losing this weight and have over the past 15 years have lost 50 lbs that I have always managed to keep off. However I have a long term goal of more weight and have been wobbly about eating lately amd could really use encouragement amd support. Good luck to you