Inspo for people that lost and gained again -post here-

Replies

• Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Holy ! Amazing Motivation from all of you who are here to start again , you guys are pure SUCCESS because you are here trying already !!
    We will succeed this time WE CAN DO IT 💪
  • Untilproud11
    becncall wrote: »
    From 2011-2012 I had my two children back to back. I couldn’t handle my bodies changes and decided to do what I could to get back to my pre-baby body. I hyper focused and was not in a good place mentally. I was on the verge of an eating disorder and by 2013-2016 the smallest I’d ever been. I was obsessive and compulsive about every gram of food I put in my mouth and how much exercise I had to do a day.
    Midway through 2016 I ended up in icu for 6 weeks and spent another 6 weeks unable to get out of bed afterwards. I became depressed and started to gain weight rapidly. In August 2019 I was on the edge of being a diabetic and 220 pounds!!!! I made a decision right then and there, that I would get healthy the RIGHT way.

Today is June 6th 2020 and I am 166 lbs. I struggle everyday to eat what I need to, to keep me healthy, strong and mindful. I struggle daily to not over restrict myself or obsess. I struggle daily with getting enough food in my body, but I do it and prove to myself everyday that I can still lose weight while eating a balanced diet.

YES YOU CAN DO IT ! 💪
    Good luck to you 🙂

• Untilproud11
    I have lost , gained and now lost again and still losing. Today I’m not following a diet but a schedule of eating...OMAD. Started off with fasting and worked my way to Omad. It’s not for everyone but it works for me. Here’s a few pics of my journey9v3ew7khm6se.jpeg
    8g2dar6eoog2.jpeg
    sa4srium2fu8.jpeg
    pyjkkqvomic5.jpeg

You look gorgeous !!
    Congrats :)
  • Untilproud11
    I have so much guilt for gaining back 50 of the 80 lbs I worked so hard to lose! I lost my mom, my father inlaw month after that, and a month later my house was destroyed in a natural disaster. To top it all off I very unexpectedly got pregnant for my daughter. I just didn't care after that point... Now, I hardly eat and STILL am gaining. I don't get it. 1200 strict calories makes me gain???

I have gone through thinking that I could only lose on 1200 calories
    But i was wrong
    Ur body needs fuel ! Try upping calories a little
    It worked for me
    And good luck you can do this 🙂
  • wannabefitmom2020
    wannabefitmom2020 Posts: 16 Member
    Me!! I lost about 50 lbs. Then I got pregnant and between that and nursing, gained all 50 back. Stopped nursing and tried, but didn’t really focus enough so I never lost any of it. Had baby #2. Gained 30 more and am nursing. Saw the scale go up 2 lbs and remember my dr telling me when my first “some women just gain while nursing and there isn’t much you can do” and decided, NOPE!!! I have 100+ lbs to lose. I’m not going to gain any more! So I’m working my *kitten* off. Workouts daily and food is so challenging because if I eat 100 too many calories, I’m up a full pound. 100 too little and I don’t have milk to nurse. It’s soooo hard. But I refuse to have MORE weight to lose when I’m done nursing.