Women 200lb+, Let's Shoot for the Moon this June!!!

Options

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    Options
    @mmdeveau just saw your post. It looks like you did the right thing getting more water. It seems like when we are good and consistent it takes for ever to show but when we are less so it doesn't take long to show. You got this. I hope we all have a good weekend.
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    @ChrysalisCove Im usually a couch potato too. I’ve been working on getting more steps. Walking things to the areas I need one at a nice. Working out in the yard. Going out on walks just to get moving. Every little extra thing helps :)
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I survived the flight from london to sydney and am now in mandatory quarantine, they have put us in a lovely big hotel suite and the meals so far have been great, there is a minibar of snacks and you can get supermarket online delivery also, so we've landed on our feet! Enough room for yoga too. Some people have done half marathons running up and down the hotel room but i think I'll give that a miss.

We used to go San Francisco to Hong Kong a few times a year; those flights are brutal! Glad you landed on your feet - hope you recover from the jet lag soon! 🌏
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @pamiede What an amazing victory! I'm keeping you in my sight in this race we are running, one day I will post a pic!! You look beautiful, so strong, slim, and trim!