Women 200lb+, Let's Shoot for the Moon this June!!!

Options

Replies

• sweetirish
    sweetirish Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    And another molar that was scheduled to be worked on in July has decided to jump the queue and make itself known as an individual with issues. Ate a peanut butter sandwich soaked in chicken broth for dinner, and a cup of pudding. Which has my calories up, but it isn't satisfying. I like things that crunch and are chewy, and that's just not doable right now. But I go get this dealt with tomorrow morning, so I will be able to have a good dinner tomorrow night.

I did precooking today, and made a quichecake with chopped bacon, caramelized onions, and Swiss cheese for breakfasts for the week. Boyfriend and Girlfriend both eat that for breakfast, and a 9 x 12 pan lasts about a week. I also made crab cakes, and instead of having the planned meal, I just gave him a couple crab cakes and asparagus for dinner, because I wasn't going to get to eat and he got so excited about the crab cakes. (grin) Now that they're baked and fried up, they will rewarm in a low oven on a cookie sheet when we want them.

This is going to sound SO gross but give it a try: put chicken in a food processor to make it easier to chew while your teeth give you issues. I did this while I was recovering from bariatric surgery and it helps SO much and it's better for you than the PB sandwich. You can also mix a little mayo in and have a chicken salad. Mix in some mashed cauliflower for added nutrients.
  • sweetirish
    sweetirish Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good morrrrning!

@sweetirish I love thinking of months as levels! Only, if this is how 2020's going, I don't want to get to the final boss. :neutral::lol:

Love when I can recognize another gamer!
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwiches on occasion are comforting. I'm getting some work done today, so it will be better tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't eat cauliflower without Dire Intestinal Consequences. (Alas. I love it pan-roasted with Indian spices)
  • FoolishJoy
    FoolishJoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwiches on occasion are comforting. I'm getting some work done today, so it will be better tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't eat cauliflower without Dire Intestinal Consequences. (Alas. I love it pan-roasted with Indian spices)

I have the same issue with cauliflower (broccoli and cabbage, too)😭
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    @Terytha I think you look great. :)
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    @Terytha, I love the top! It looks elegant and sexy.
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm here with my weigh in from last week. I lost a little weight! not much, but it's something. My goal for this Friday is to see 206 even, or a little less. I've been exercising mostly regularly, kind of drinking more alcohol than I would like, and having occasional binges- but I've been logging everyday and that is a success for me.

SW: 207.6 (6/1/20)
    6/5: 206.9
    6/12:
    6/19:
    6/26:
    6/30:
    June goal: 203
    GW: 170ish
  • supersparklyk
    supersparklyk Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    @Terytha Super cute!