Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

5'4"- 200 lbs vs 145 lbs picture.

brittgreenlikethecolor88brittgreenlikethecolor88 Member Posts: 822 Member Member Posts: 822 Member
Attention pweeeeeez!!! I feel kind of dumb posting this.... but I'm proud 😊

k3zhfntm8a9r.jpg

Replies

• cjv73cjv73 Member Posts: 263 Member Member Posts: 263 Member
    Great job!
  • valerie0021valerie0021 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Get it girl!
  • unigirl143unigirl143 Member Posts: 126 Member Member Posts: 126 Member
    Great job!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970Megan_smartiepants1970 Member, Premium Posts: 24,016 Member Member, Premium Posts: 24,016 Member
    Amazing transformation ... Congrats :smile:
  • haildodgerhaildodger Member Posts: 181 Member Member Posts: 181 Member
    You look amazing! Great dedication I'm similar height & weight, but I'm starting over.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 5,838 Member Member Posts: 5,838 Member
    You should be proud!
    You look great!
  • MalDunc2012MalDunc2012 Member Posts: 170 Member Member Posts: 170 Member
    Lookin good!
  • janalford1954janalford1954 Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member
    Great look and job - you should be proud of all your hard work!
  • ckivinurkckivinurk Member, Premium Posts: 24 Member Member, Premium Posts: 24 Member
    Amazing work, well done! You look fab :)
  • stomlin3stomlin3 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Wonderful! This is my goal :smile:
  • MithriditesMithridites Member Posts: 594 Member Member Posts: 594 Member
    stomlin3 wrote: »
    Wonderful! This is my goal :smile:
    +1
    How did you do it? How long did it take?
  • tuckerrjtuckerrj Member Posts: 1,452 Member Member Posts: 1,452 Member
    Attention pweeeeeez!!! I feel kind of dumb posting this.... but I'm proud 😊

Can you tell us a little about your experience, what you did, how long it took, etc.???
  • wvwoody19wvwoody19 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Great Job.
  • SERmom3SERmom3 Member Posts: 568 Member Member Posts: 568 Member
    Beautiful! Nice work!
  • deepwoodsladydeepwoodslady Member Posts: 5,081 Member Member Posts: 5,081 Member
    What a Difference! All the hard work paid off! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • chanstriste13chanstriste13 Member, Premium Posts: 3,276 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,276 Member
    both beautiful photos! your progress is evident, and you SHOULD be so proud - well done, you!
  • neldabgneldabg Member Posts: 1,447 Member Member Posts: 1,447 Member
    You look amazing! <3
  • caseydimplescaseydimples Member Posts: 126 Member Member Posts: 126 Member
    This post was perfect for me to see first thing this morning. Thank you for sharing your success and you should be proud! Since I'm at your height and starting weight, I'd also love to hear what you have been doing and how long it has taken.
  • Steph1498Steph1498 Member Posts: 285 Member Member Posts: 285 Member
    Great results! Way to stay after it. Even the house behind you looks different!
  • hnjack18hnjack18 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    You are doing amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!! I am the same height and body type, and started at the same weight, with the same weight goal. I see myself in the first picture - progress that I've made from there - and get inspired to make it the rest of the way. You look stunning and healthy - those differences I want to see keep me encouraged to keep going. <3