You look fantastic! Great job!
  • jawriglesworth
    jawriglesworth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration x
  • CatAlii
    CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! You look fantastic! I'm starting where you were and this was just the inspiration I needed today. Thank you!
  • bdaniels68
    bdaniels68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Great job.
  • Janet72285
    Janet72285 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring!🎉

I'm just getting started with a similar start weight and goal. Thanks for sharing 😀
  • TEKNOnaut
    TEKNOnaut Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Your journey is pretty much the one I am trying to make right now! I'm about 25% of the way through.

Thanks for this, it's always really inspiring to see people with similar heights and starting weights make it all the way to goal. I don't think you look obese in the first photo (I only know you were because I know the BMI cut offs for someone our height). I think you just look really pretty no matter your size, but you definitely look a healthy weight in the second. It's definitely something to aspire to, so thank you for sharing.

If it's not too personal, can I ask how you feel about your skin having lost the weight? 4 stone is a lot to lose, and I'm getting increasingly nervous about what's going to happen to my skin when I make it to 145lb as well...
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Your journey is pretty much the one I am trying to make right now! I'm about 25% of the way through.

Thanks for this, it's always really inspiring to see people with similar heights and starting weights make it all the way to goal. I don't think you look obese in the first photo (I only know you were because I know the BMI cut offs for someone our height). I think you just look really pretty no matter your size, but you definitely look a healthy weight in the second. It's definitely something to aspire to, so thank you for sharing.

If it's not too personal, can I ask how you feel about your skin having lost the weight? 4 stone is a lot to lose, and I'm getting increasingly nervous about what's going to happen to my skin when I make it to 145lb as well...

@thelastnightingale. Awh, thank you :) I'm comfortable in my skin for the most part. Some areas are a bit looser than I'd like (tummy, underarms, knee caps, ect..) but nothing major. I have to dismiss some of that to aging as well.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication clearly show!
  • MaryEHawthorne
    MaryEHawthorne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I am 5'3 and have been as heavy as 240 lbs in 2009, but currently at 180. I still struggle with portion sizes and sticking with fuel over "treats." My **dream** goal is 140. You were so beautiful before and are now beautiful, capable and inspiring today ~ <3 Thank you for sharing the details and truth of your journey, truly inspiring!!! <3<3<3
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable in my skin for the most part. Some areas are a bit looser than I'd like (tummy, underarms, knee caps, ect..) but nothing major. I have to dismiss some of that to aging as well.

Thanks so much for indulging me with a reply. :) Can't wait until I catch up with you!
  • Marthanna
    Marthanna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a good job you've done. You are truly an inspiration!
  • Redeem22
    Redeem22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is Great!!! Very Happy for you!!! Great Job!!
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88 you look amazing <3 congratulations!!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Great inspirational story! Keep up the great work!
  • KarenSShaffer
    KarenSShaffer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I'm also 5'4" and starting at around 200 lb and aiming for something under 140... Your progress really shows and is inspiring to me! Great job!
  • alabriqu
    alabriqu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great job. You've inspired me today. Thanks.
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! GREAT JOB!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It is great to hear that even with stops and starts, you didn’t give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!