Did you lose anything besides weight?

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    After losing and keeping off over 80 pounds it's such a long list, but here's a few:
    • I lost 2 shoe sizes and went from wide width to regular.
    • My ring size dropped 3 sizes.
    • I'm no longer lazy physically. Now I can't sit down and I love to work out.
    • I lost so many clothes, outerwear and footwear.
    • I lost eating things just because it was there, free or offered to me.
    • My double chins, love handles and backfat are all gone and my thighs no longer rub together!
    • I no longer have to hide in the back in pics or use my purse or a pillow to cover up my belly in pics.

Were you able to get your rings resized that much or did you have to get new ones?

Everything else I'm happy to lose, but would prefer to keep/resize my rings.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    hipari wrote: »
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    After losing and keeping off over 80 pounds it's such a long list, but here's a few:
    • I lost 2 shoe sizes and went from wide width to regular.
    • My ring size dropped 3 sizes.
    • I'm no longer lazy physically. Now I can't sit down and I love to work out.
    • I lost so many clothes, outerwear and footwear.
    • I lost eating things just because it was there, free or offered to me.
    • My double chins, love handles and backfat are all gone and my thighs no longer rub together!
    • I no longer have to hide in the back in pics or use my purse or a pillow to cover up my belly in pics.

Were you able to get your rings resized that much or did you have to get new ones?

Everything else I'm happy to lose, but would prefer to keep/resize my rings.

I was able to get my ring resized twice. Unfortunately the inscription on the inside is cut off, but I didn't want to part with it.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!