How long will this be an issue?

MrUgly
MrUgly Posts: 54 Member
A week of this. The website is almost unusable. App this works okay, but man...
xm5wzotwx832.png

dqz5bjfi5bwt.png

yrnzv9djl1z4.png

Replies

• drnogarcia
    drnogarcia Posts: 1 Member
    Same issue. Won't connect to main page. Info stopped rolling over from Fitbit. What's up?
  • Sabotier
    Sabotier Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2020
    Same issue with me as well - with me, it happens when I attempt to open my home page. Every now and then, I can open the home page, but more and more infrequently. However, MFP still receives data from my Withings wireless scale. Go figure.
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Ok, glad it's not just me. C'mon MFP!
  • CAS_53
    CAS_53 Posts: 31 Member
    same here, I just clicked the ok button and carried on as normal :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Lots of problems lately. I have been on MFP for 8 years and not had all these issues site seems to be falling apart.
  • Sabotier
    Sabotier Posts: 7 Member
    Clearing the browser cache and cookies didn't help.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Also glad to hear it's not just me. I sent them a message with screenshots because as you mention, it's becoming unworkable.
  • Lavendor
    Lavendor Posts: 1 Member
    It is very frustrating.
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Same here. I did see a message that said they were working on steps and syncing on the 25th so perhaps this is all part of that? I can get to the food logging but not the home page. I thought it was with my new phone but then my laptop did the same thing so...I guess we wait.
  • katymartino
    katymartino Posts: 17 Member
    My Fitbit is not syncing with MFP. Glad I'm not the only one...
  • oeagleo
    oeagleo Posts: 70 Member
    HA! You should try moving stuff over when you upgrade a phone!!! I've been trying for 3 days to get the info from MFP over to Samsung health, and apparently, this is a form of technology that is way past the capabilities of MFP's IT "guru's". If this isn't fixed pretty soon it's Lose It!, recipe import or not! Pretty old, I'm glad I'm not paying for the "upgraded" version, if this were costing me money, I'd be livid! It's been going on for about 3 weeks at least.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    oeagleo wrote: »
    HA! You should try moving stuff over when you upgrade a phone!!! I've been trying for 3 days to get the info from MFP over to Samsung health, and apparently, this is a form of technology that is way past the capabilities of MFP's IT "guru's". If this isn't fixed pretty soon it's Lose It!, recipe import or not! Pretty old, I'm glad I'm not paying for the "upgraded" version, if this were costing me money, I'd be livid! It's been going on for about 3 weeks at least.

It would appear you *are* paying for it! People using the free version have the word ‘member’ after their screen name in the forums. You do not, which suggests you’ve paid for the premium version 🤷‍♀️
  • oeagleo
    oeagleo Posts: 70 Member
    [/quote]It would appear you *are* paying for it! People using the free version have the word ‘member’ after their screen name in the forums. You do not, which suggests you’ve paid for the premium version 🤷‍♀️[/quote]

Nope, I did the 30 day free trial, then immediately cancelled it, as I wanted to see if MFP would break down the nutrients like Samsung Health does, and well, nope, it doesn't, their "information" is rather basic, I'm still riding the free 30 days until July 6. :wink:
  • stino689
    stino689 Posts: 1 Member
    still having issues. what the heck?
  • lvanryss
    lvanryss Posts: 1 Member
    Fitbit and MyFitnessPal not syncing my steps for last couple of days. Frustrating. I currently use a Fitbit Alta and was thinking of upgrading to Versa 2. ...won't be doing that if the sync is not repaired.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,932 Member

It would appear you *are* paying for it! People using the free version have the word ‘member’ after their screen name in the forums. You do not, which suggests you’ve paid for the premium version 🤷‍♀️

oeagleo does have "Member" after his name.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member

oeagleo does have "Member" after his name.

Weird! He definitely doesn’t for me on the iPhone app! 🤷‍♀️