SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Awesome! Great progress!
  • blueberriparfait
    blueberriparfait Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome progress, you look great! Our starting weights are almost exactly the same, I'll do everything I can to make my journey as successful as yours is so far!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Awesome progress, you look great! Our starting weights are almost exactly the same, I'll do everything I can to make my journey as successful as yours is so far!

Great to meet you! And thanks! *blush* I think one of the most important things is to really think about what your strengths and weaknesses are and then tailoring your plan for yourself to take advantage of that knowledge. :-)
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    You are doing a fantastic job! I’ll keep watching for your updates. The best to you. Also, I love your fur babies
  • E_Val
    E_Val Posts: 27 Member
    You are amazing!!
  • LukesGreenMilk
    LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
    edited June 2020
    Way to go! I normally see your buddy updates, great to see all the progress! You are clearly working hard every day.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Congrats, you look fantastic! I restarted after going back to work and gaining back all I lost in 2012. I am 5'3 and started at 242 in December, as of this morning down to 195. Never had a problem touching my toes since I stayed flexible even at my heaviest, just nice to see them without completely bending over now.
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Great job!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    I am a little in love with your cats.

Congratulations on being brave enough to post a thread like this, and for losing 54lb already. That's an incredible accomplishment. :)

Here's to the journey, you amazing lady, you! :)
  • llfurbi
    llfurbi Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Great progress!!! You can definitely see a difference!
    Thanks for sharing kitty photos!!! They are adorable!
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Wow I just converted pounds to kg's. Big success!! Keep up the good work - I'm also 41 this year. Feels like it's now or never for me :)
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Updated weight of 292? Did you mean 192?
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Nbaker0909 wrote: »
    Updated weight of 292? Did you mean 192?

Yeah, I would have meant 192. :) Fortunately I haven't gotten much above 250 in my life. However, unfortunately, it's too late to edit!
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Wow! What a difference from your original photo.

And cute kittens :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!